What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

+
So... we all want all the cyber that's available in the books, that's a given... any all new and original cyberware people want to see though, any interesting new takes on existing cyber?

I want a cigarette dispenser built into the forarm and hand, that will eject a cigarette between the fingers, to go along with the thumb lighter...

I'd like to see the hard skin from the lady in the trailer. How about if you don't have something like that you can get injured with cuts and bruises (ala GTA V or Mortal Kombat 9) and if you spring for the hard skin then damage never alters your appearance.

So... we all want all the cyber that's available in the books, that's a given... any all new and original cyberware people want to see though, any interesting new takes on existing cyber?

I want a cigarette dispenser built into the forarm and hand, that will eject a cigarette between the fingers, to go along with the thumb lighter...

That sounds cool.. Imagine having a zippo thumb..Awesome..

You could have gas tube on your wrist to turn it into a holdout firethrower..

Also, i would like to see taser hands that can also electrify your melee weapons for extra damage.. (If they can get stunned when you hit them, it would be easier to kill them)

That sounds cool.. Imagine having a zippo thumb..Awesome..

You could have gas tube on your wrist to turn it into a holdout firethrower..

Also, i would like to see taser hands that can also electrify your melee weapons for extra damage.. (If they can get stunned when you hit them, it would be easier to kill them)

Taser hands exist in the material already my friend, in a couple of forms...

I have had sex.... lots of times.... I have a girlfriend even, you don;t know her, we met at camp one summer...

I have had sex.... lots of times.... I have a girlfriend even, you don;t know her, we met at camp one summer...

I salute you, sir. You've just creepified this up several levels.

Wars, check out Gang Jazzler. It's pretty awesome. I think my guy in our game with Chris had one...

A loooooooog time ago I created a Netrunner with the goal of maintaining as non-augmented an appearance as possible.
Neuralware Processor
Interface Plug
Cybermodem Link
Smartgun Link
Chipware Socket
Kerenzikov Boosterware (+2)
Muscle and Bone Lace
Contraceptive Implant (duh)
Nasal Filters (mostly for pollution)

The various plug sockets could be easily hidden behind the ears and the rest doesn't result in any external appearance changes.
Sure I couldn't go toe-to-toe with a borg or a competent Solo but that's what the rest of the team is for, isn't it?

I'm Wisdom000.... I have been playing this game longer than you have been alive...

You have been playing this game for 24 year? Non-stop? Without a taking break for anything else even?

Yeah...but I hear Wars has had sex this lifetime. With someone else.

Grin.

Yeah.. Multiple times.. With multiple members of the fair sex.. (tough not at same time) So there is that..

I salute you, sir. You've just creepified this up several levels.

Wars, check out Gang Jazzler. It's pretty awesome. I think my guy in our game with Chris had one...

i just did, it is pretty awesome.. It deals killing damage and I'm pretty sure it is also considered to be a holdout weapon.. Thanks!

You are a golem?

I was thinking something like a teddy bear. Mutant teddy bear.

You are a golem?

Retired Jarhead, former cop, retired programmer.
Ask any liberal they'll tell you it's obvious I don't have a compassionate bone in my body much less a heart.
We won't get into my opinions on most liberals because this forum isn't rated "Adults Only".

Retired Jarhead, former cop, retired programmer.
Ask any liberal they'll tell you it's obvious I don't have a compassionate bone in my body much less a heart.
We won't get into my opinions on most liberals because this forum isn't rated "Adults Only".

You love us liberals right.... right...?

I think the best insult I ever recieved was when someone on another forum, after I shut them down for a pretty remarkably racist rant, called me a Pinko Commie Moonbat Lib-tard...

That still serves as my user title there...

Top Bottom