CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

+
It's ok, I have posted his number on the bathroom wall of every backwwods truck stop I have come across. Truckstop burgers are the best burgers.

SO good.

Sigged. (Hey, Sard, lookit: you're finally not being advertised as a CDPR rentboy anymore!)

But... without the rest of the joke, it really sounds like as if i was asking if it is some kind of food or not.. :D No fair! People will think badly of me.. I'm not being advertised well there.. :D

It's when you read something in a forum and it smells like BS.

I'm not gonna start a "synesthesia, a gift or a curse" discussion, but that definitely sounds like a curse to me..

Last edited:
It doesn't change my opinion of you War :p

Yeah, that doesn't count.. Your opinion of me can't get any worse.. As far as i know, you already think badly of me. :D You take me seriously when I'm joking and misunderstand me a lot.. You also have a general aversion to reading my post, once you even accused me of saying something i didn't (when i was quoting some other poster and that other poster said the thing you hated).. Also, i recall several occasions where i suggested an idea and you said you liked the idea but wanted me to prove how would it work.. For some reason, i had to prove my idea to you even though you didn't hate the idea or you didn't think it was impossible i still had to prove my idea is not stupid.. There are several more occasions where you misunderstood me horribly, called me names, mocked my idea, ignored other people that were saying i wasn't suggesting what you thought i was suggesting and i had to explain it to you, then you said "sorry".. So.. there is that..

Still, forum was very dull without you and you make one mean pancreas juice.. We love you Wis..

Maybe love is the wrong word.. We like seeing you around.. :D

Last edited:
It's ok, I have forgiven you... :D

So. Wardrobe and Style: BOOTS. No matter the rest, you need good, stylish footwear to tromp around Night City in.

Saw these:

Serviceable.

Can't imagine running in these.

Little taller, still functional.

Noooot sure what to say about these.

Perhaps a little over the top.

Styling.

So. Wardrobe and Style: BOOTS. No matter the rest, you need good, stylish footwear to tromp around Night City in.

That reminds me, i want to be able to kick my enemies.. Preferably with spiked boots..

I want to see lots of belts and buckles, chrome plates on the boots..

Last edited by a moderator:
I dig all those boots except the chicks, which are just kind of retarded... chicks love retarded footware...

I dig all those boots except the chicks, which are just kind of retarded... chicks love retarded footware...

Actually, hers are probably the most comfortable. My missus had a pair similar to them, (minus the metal bits,) and she said they were comfy. The same cannot be said for the newrocks...

even without the metal crap... the plaform boots thing has just always struck me a looking silly...

@ Sard's post:

Fan of a lot of Demonia's line. New Rocks are hit or miss for me. Never made sense to me to have boots that have laces, zips, *and* buckles on 'em. Of the New Rocks you posted, I think the first pair are the least offensive to me. Though, the platform "moon boots" (as I call 'em) seem to satisfy the "Style" part of Style over Substance.

Top Bottom