Godzilla

+

Aver

Forum veteran
the point of these movies is to maximize profit during the summer and appeal to a broad audience, the only way they can do this is with pg or pg-13.

Plenty of financial failures of big budget PG13 movies proves that this concept isn't as good as you think. I'm glad that they don't aim for PG13 with Godzilla.

and godzilla movies was never about despair and terror, but more about excitement and spectacle.
Maybe this garbage from 1998, but not classics like movie from 1954.

to be honest, this thing is silly. why are they remaking movies that came out only a decade ago?
I'm pretty sure that director didn't think about this unwatchable crap from 1998. Most of people don't acknowledge it as Godzilla movie anyway.

oh and godzilla swatting jets out of the sky...haha. oh dear.

It wasn't Goddzila you ignorant! ;) It was Rodan or Varan. It seems that there will be also Gigan in the movie. Some people say that they also showed Kumonga on one of the Comicons.

Last edited:

the point of these movies is to maximize profit during the summer and appeal to a broad audience, the only way they can do this is with pg or pg-13.

and godzilla movies was never about despair and terror, but more about excitement and spectacle.

to be honest, this thing is silly. why are they remaking movies that came out only a decade ago? same as spiderman, hulk, and all other other reboots of films that came out 5 to 10 years ago.

oh and godzilla swatting jets out of the sky...haha. oh dear.

Well, the Matthew Broderick version sucked, so I welcome a reboot done right. As for Godzilla swatting planes out of the air, I am pretty sure that is not Godzilla doing that...... other critters have been confirmed......

Last edited:
If there were movies like this when i was a kid, I would've died from an aneurysm at age 12.

[video=youtube;1P-oy6AFR6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-oy6AFR6U[/video]

I like to think they were inspired by a sumo wrestler's build, where the base is huge and it culminates in a small head.

"A monster."
"No. A God."
:wat:

Hooo boy, the kid in me is excited.

It seems as if humans are just bystanders in this epic rap battle between Godzilla and the other behemoths, right? I don't see how they influence anything when such forces are at play.

Plot twist: Brian Cranston's character yells "I AM THE DANGER" and blows up Godzilla. The End.

I like they designed Godzilla look as it was in original japanese movies. And i wonder what the story will be ? As japanese style with later appearance of Mothra and other monsters or american technogenic Monstro movie style ?

"A monster."
"No. A God."
:wat:

Hooo boy, the kid in me is excited.

It seems as if humans are just bystanders in this epic rap battle between Godzilla and the other behemoths, right? I don't see how they influence anything when such forces are at play.

I think there's only one other kaiju. A shame because the king needs more friends to play with.

Top Bottom