Cyberpunk in miniature form

+
Cyberpunk in miniature form

Just want to share a little fan project, completely unofficial, we're having in the workshop during creative fridays time.
After seeing the cinematic trailer I thought it would be awesome to recreate and 3d print the scene in miniature form (as 28-33mm miniatures is what we do :) ). Cyberpunk has a very warm place in my heart as I've spent untold hours playing Cyberpunk 2020 rpg .
So we've broken down the project into steps - Kuba did the weapons in Rhino, while Konrad started sculpting in Zbrush (both with a little help of Modo).
So far cybergirl is almost done - in fact I'm holding first , test 3d print atm :)
View attachment 3007
View attachment 3008
View attachment 3009

Proportions have been tweaked so it would work in such small scale. Currently we're in the middle of the work on policedude. It will take a while (mind we're working on it in our extra time :D ) but it will be fun - working on it is fun already :) .

Attachments

• cyberwomanRender.jpg
    cyberwomanRender.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 338
  • tyl.jpg
    tyl.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 794
  • cchick_printtest_discl.jpg
    cchick_printtest_discl.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 303
CDPR needs to contact you and offer you some kind of deal for a limited edition of the game or something. Looks great. Can't wait to see it fully assembled and painted.

That IS beautiful.
The only problem I see is that is only 32mm(usual size for PnP games). With a figure of 45 or 90mm you could achieve an insane ammount of detail, though, specially with resine. And people that wouldnt necesarily play a Tabletop game could have the figures as collectors' items.:)

Wow that looks amazing. It's really cool and you did an awesome job adding the details. I hope you'll paint it properly and then make more of these.

@Jack_in_the_green: choice of the scale was a natural one - 28mm "heroic" miniatures is something we do on a daily basis :) . Also I have a feeling I'd get serious kick in the butt if we went with something larger and by doing so we would block our 3d printer for a week or so, for a completely non profit, fan project ...

so.... the important question is, how do I get my hands on one, and how much is it going to cost me?

the totally honest (and a tad sad) answer is - you can't . As it is directly based on CD Projekt Red's ip we simply can't sell it . The only way it could happen is through their action / blessing .
We started this project as we simply loved the cinematic and I really like CP :) - simply for fun , as fan project we could do in the extra time.

the totally honest (and a tad sad) answer is - you can't .

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot really a surprise. I'm sure CDPR, who love them some great toys, will do or license something similar. Maybe even this.

Yeah, sure, I get it, you are legally prohibited from selling them... no problem...

So.... what if I were to make say, a donation... to your local charity.... maybe something like the "buy przemas a sammich foundation" ... you think maybe you would be willing to offer one as a token of gratitude?

Top Bottom