Won't Download 2.0?

+
Won't Download 2.0?

I Start The Launcher And It immediately says connection refused retrying in 10sec but doesn't countdown or retry?

i am currently downloading the 2.0 update- although at a whopping 80kps so it's taking a while- maybe retry? or check your settings first to make sure its all ok then retry? but not broken- just slow

it did the same to me.I just downloaded it strieght from the the link on the site where it says 1.35>2.0.and it worked took forever to install though.lol

wish i would of tried that before deciding to try and re-download the whole game you know what they say about hind sight ha ha ha thanks.

Same problem here. Heavy traffic? NAT? The game normally seems to be able to connect fine (lightning bolt on launcher).

ok now the 2.0 finished , but now i am stuck too- wants me to put in the disk when its a GOG download version- you know no DRM no need for a disk? - grrrr. making all of us crazy :D

edit: the solution to this is to log into the forum - gripe about this- go back to the laucher and press continue three times, ignoring the disk request. - that worked for me :)

Top Bottom