1C-SoftClub to publish The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Russia & CIS!

+
1C-SoftClub to publish The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Russia & CIS!

We are excited to announce that 1C SoftClub will be the distributor of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt game in Russia and CIS. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be available on PC and next generation platforms - PlayStation®4 and XBOX One.

The game will be fully localized: all the text, voices, and game interface will be available in Russian. The developers of the game paid special attention to the Russian voiceovers in order to retain the unique atmosphere of the Witcher universe. To achieve the best possible results, CD PROJEKT RED carefully selected the cast based on authentic sound and scenic performance.

“Russia and the CIS region has always been a very important market to us, and we are convinced that 1C SoftClub is a partner who has intimate knowledge of the market and has all the necessary skills to help us make The Witcher 3 one of the biggest games of the coming year in the region,” said Michal Nowakowski, VP of Business Development. “Most importantly, this cooperation will lead to a top quality release of the game, and ultimately, satisfying our fans in the region is always the most vital thing to us. We look forward to working with 1C SoftClub a great deal,” Nowakowski added.

“It is a big honor and responsibility to help CD PROJEKT RED to promote such an ambitious and important game as The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in our country, where outstanding talent of novelist Andrzej Sapkowski and the series of bright RPG’s based on his novels are being highly appreciated, - said Sergei Amirdjanov, Marketing Director of 1C SoftClub. – We are happy to use all our skills and experience to be sure that every Witcher fan in Russia and CIS will get his game on favorite platform in timely manner and will be satisfied with successful purchase.”

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is scheduled to be launched in Russia CIS on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One simultaneously with the worldwide release in February 2015. 1C SoftClub will distribute the game on all the platforms.

They did a decent job in the case of The Witcher 2. I have only a few complaints: they shouldn't have changed the actor playing Geralt, the one who played him in TW1 was better (though the new one turned out to be quite good too, maybe even better as an actor, but his voice is less suiting Geralt), and they completely failed with Schillard, the English actor for him is 1000x better. Otherwise they did their job quite well; on par with the English version, or even a bit better.
So, hopefully they won't disappoint this time.

Oh no! 1C softclub is very bad distributor for baltic countries and the like. As for their opinion the baltic countries are also CIS countries (even though they are not). And they have done all kinds of bad things with previous games they have distributed. Including: Skyrim, Rage, Borderlands 2. They blocked them from Steam, made only Russian language versions available. Etc.

Not a good news for me. :(

They blocked them from Steam, made only Russian language versions available. Etc.

Not a good news for me. :(

I think that's the Steam fault, not Odin Ass (pronunciation of a company name :rofl: ). I don't like 1C either, but that's not the only option we got.
Buy it on GoG.com, and everything will be Ok. I'm gonna buy TW3 there too. ;)

I was all happy! The only but let's do so that the atmosphere of the game changed and Russian nebyla witcher was as close to the Polish as who created the witch is right! :)

The guys will do a good job, though I wish they change the voice actor for Geralt. The original one was better.

I think it was confirmed somewhere already, no?
Well, it's an expected choice, solid partner.

------
И вновь продолжается бой...
Зайцев или Кузнецов?
Кого они выбрали?
Или там вообще новый актер будет?

И вновь продолжается бой...
Зайцев или Кузнецов?
Кого они выбрали?
Или там вообще новый актер будет?

Кузнецов. По крайней мере, судя по официальной озвучке CGI трейлера: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3hAW7ZWRHY (уже было выше).
Честно говоря, я был несколько разочарован озвучкой этого трейлера. Кузнецов неплохо сыграл, а остальные так себе. Особенно девушка -- откровенно слабо. И то, что на роль Весемира, похоже, взяли актера, озвучивавшего Фольтеста во второй части, тоже печально.

Кузнецов. По крайней мере, судя по официальной озвучке CGI трейлера: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3hAW7ZWRHY (уже было выше).
Честно говоря, я был несколько разочарован озвучкой этого трейлера. Кузнецов неплохо сыграл, а остальные так себе. Особенно девушка -- откровенно слабо. И то, что на роль Весемира, похоже, взяли актера, озвучивавшего Фольтеста во второй части, тоже печально.

Ага, перевод прошел мимо меня.
Значит, Кузнецов.
Ну, что поделать.
В конце концов, мы уже к нему привыкли.
Надеюсь, что новый трейлер будет озвучен уже качественнее, ну, и нельзя брать актеров котрые уже озвучивали персонажа, а этого персонажа уже нет в 3 части - это просто глупо.

Ох, ну и зачем у него приоткрытый рот?
Ладно. пусть делают что хотят, лишь бы сама игра вышла на уровне.

Валькирия, спасибо за ссыль.

Кстати, где же наша русскоязычная ветка форума? На каэрморхене неудобно общаться, там интерфейс особо корявый.

Top Bottom