Any Chance of Ingame Footage from E3 2015? NOW WITH PILL. POLL. WHATEVER.

+

• Yes! E3 2015 WILL have glorious, glorious gameplay footage for Cyberpunk 2077! Savour!

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • No! Great cutscenes, very mooderrific, but CDPR is going to be hyper reserved until late 2015.

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • CP2077 looks SO GOOD, we can't tell if it's gameplay or not! REDs will laugh and refuse to tell us.

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • None. CP2077 will be pushed back to 2017 and there will be minimal to no 2077 stuff at E3 2015.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • The above option has deeply depressed me and I can barely type this option out. Will cry.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Redge, I blame you for all of this. You utter, utter bastard.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • "I don't care about gameplay, I want to know how the box's gonna look like" -Maelcom

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • All of the above. Bite me, Suhiir.

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • None of your guff, young feller-me-lad!

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

So, animal's 2014 E3 footage thread is obsolete and ONE OF YOU VERMIN made me bring this up to date. Duty. Honour. Service. Poland. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Fine. I OBEY THE WILL OF THE MASSES in all things. I am but your humble servant.

Have a poll. God I hate you people. You are INSATIABLE.

Last edited:
I bet there will be footage at the 2015 E3, but I also kinda expect the game to be pushed back to 2017. Not initially, but ultimately.

There are no "I don't care about gameplay, I want to know how the box's gonna look like" :(
Because the box is all that matter.
There better show it next year!

Also, even though I selected multiple votes and show who voted for what, damn forum had me again. Ow. OW.

May remake.

I was going to blame Redge on the poll but it wasn't multi-option I blame both Sard and Redge for that.

What?
No "None of the Above"?
Shame Sard, shame, shame, shame.

I expect something at E3 2015, a new trailer if nothing else.
Probable release in late 2016 with 50/50 chance it's 2017.

Last edited:
As a german I am naturally unable to blame redge even though I want to. I have to vote seriously and without any humor. So I vote for option no.1. I have solid hopes that they will flood us with news once W3 is released and out of the way.

Oh please, prove me right.

Please.

Jawohl.

Go ahead and blame Sard he's an Engländer exiled to Canada because his ancestors weren't fit for polite company.
You can't blame me because my ancestors were Nordisch and that's almost as good as being Deutsch and everyone knows they excel at everything technical.

I blame all of you, you're scaring the mob so CDPR don't want to talk about CP77.
I know it, I seen it in a dream.

I blame all of you, you're scaring the mob so CDPR don't want to talk about CP77.
I know it, I seen it in a dream.

... As always.

You know, 3600 years ago you'd have been a damn good oracle of Delphi.

Go ahead and blame Sard he's an Engländer exiled to Canada

Wait what?! Was ist going on? Sardine is an Englishman? I'd never expected that. His humor is so not british. More like provocative. Downright cruel at times. But Canadians make great cheese soup I guess, so if Lard...UHM >Cough< I, UHM- I MEAN SARD... if he's capable of producing not only polls, but also cheese soup, I totally cannot blame him.

Just cannot. Because CHEESE SOUP!

But obviously I could spit out terrible curses on anyone of you in my mother tongue (Which totally sounds not aggressive!!!!! Stop discriminating us for our language! Because otherwise we will SO INVADE YOU!) and none of you would understand.

Wait, what? What's that? Google translator? Ah, scheiße.

Wait what?! Was ist going on? Sardine is an Englishman?

It can't be true.
If you get two English people together, they automatically ignore each other. And, no matter how hard I try, I've never been able to ignore Sard.

You must have got him mixed up with me. Which is pretty gross, when you think about it.

OHMYGOD THIS IS SO ON TOPIC.

Because it is about me and therefor, it is good.

I'm actually 5/6 Scots and 1/6 English. Apparently. So I'm informed. Canuckle, though.

LET THE JOKES BEGIN.

"Gross"? I think not. DEEPLY, DEEPLY EXCITING, maybe. You, me, Benzineznnzin..how -does- that guy say his name?!..anyway. Yeah. Sounds incredible.

OH !
It's a Scot !

We wear kilts in freezing weather, toss telephone poles and call it sport, eat sheep's stomach and call it a delicacy, play the pipes and call it music. In Scotland the men are men ... and the sheep are nervous.

Did I mention I lived in Dunoon, Argyllshire in 1975-76?

"Kilts....because sheep can hear a zipper at 200 yards."

I was, like, 4 in 1975. Busy exploring the ramifications of eating my own snot, iirc.

My GOD, you're old.

Top Bottom