Any chance of Ingame footage at E3 2014?

+
The chances of in-game footage of CP77 at this year's E3 is effectively zero.
Publicity is focussed on TW3 at the moment, and CDPR have never been in the habit of showing in-game footage while they're still in the design phase.

I doubt at this point there is any part of the game finished enough to show... we are still incredibly early in the process here.

early stages??? its been 2 years!!!

they showed witcher 3 ingame stuff almost right away.

yes because they already worked years on the Witcher 3 then they made it official and showed it to the public and so they had already had footage to show. And the biggest difference between The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 is that The Witcher 3 is the third title of the series, they already worked the series for a long time so the process is much faster, CP2077 on the other hand is a totally new IP from CD, they built everything about it from the ground, this means a lot of testing, as its always is for a new IP, so the process is much slower.

Well, they said they were aiming for a 2015 release with CP2077 so I would think there's a chance we might see something, even if it might be small.

I think it's still too early for gameplay footy to be reveal even at E3, unfortunately. I'll be glad if they pass some news concerning the game's progression- nothing too revealing though. I'll wait as long as needed for them to make the game awesome.

I expect nothing to surface till late 2015, well after TW3 releases. CDPR has been more tight lipped lately regarding development and whatnot. They just don't communicate stuff like they used to.

Most ppls waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 are starving for any news...and they are so scarse ... but i think we would endure another year( till 2015 e3 :p ) better if CDPR would show us batch of concept arts (yeah and thats wishful thinking :( )

Pretty sure we'd endure even another year and one after that. Because we have no choice. Really helps for endurance.

I do wonder at the lack of even concept art, though. Surely that's not committing to anything? Just some urban shots or what have you. Perhaps after E3 would be appropriate.

I'm just afraid I'm gonna die before I get to play this game. Had the same issue when I heard there were going to be new Star Wars movies in the late 90s.

Actually I was expecting something at E3, maybe not gameplay after reading everyone's good points, but I wouldn't be surprised to see something In between.You don't need to be that far along in development to release in-engine footage. Take the teaser for skyrim, it was mostly just narration, but the little bit of main character, trees, snow and dragon at the end did enough to hint towards the graphical quaility and aesthetic direction of the game. Granted skyrim was in late alpha at the time, but still, my point is you just need few game assets to set a stage. Usually the main few assets get done way early to provide reference/ for non-public demoing purposes such as for GDC and publishers.

Regardless we know Cyperpunk 2077 we be showcased at E3 in some fashion as it's been more or less confirmed that the Miltech Crusher Replica was made for E3.

I hope more for a teaser at this years E3. Much more realistic in this stage of development and satisfies our hunger for info somewhat.

Top Bottom