Iorveth portrait doll and some Fan art&stuff by madam_b

+
Iorveth portrait doll and some Fan art&stuff by madam_b

Hello there! My name is Madame B and I'm a big fan of the Witcher series games and the Witcher books especially. At the moment, I've accumulated a few pieces of fanart and creative stuff I would like to introduce. Gallery will be updated with different pieces of art and craft from various periods. Hope you enjoy to seeing it.
Also, if you are interested in my non-Witcher work please welcome to my Tumblr page: http://madam-b.tumblr.com/

The first one will be a sculpture. This Iorveth's portrait head was made of а hard plasteline and then cold-casted of resin. This head is suited to 1/3 asian ball-jointed doll body. There are two pieces in the world, both painted by me. It's only a head now, but i still working on the whole figure. As a result should get the complete doll with a unique face, non-handmade BJD body, handmade outfit and accessories.

The first 'cast' looks like that (photo by me)

And some pics from his owner, my friend Borgia. On that photos Iorveth head fits on ball-jointed body produced by Soom, blushed and tattoed by me.

Attachments

• tumblr_mub0eeSFAd1sjaf21o3_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mub0eeSFAd1sjaf21o3_r1_500.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
This is too good just to give REDPoints for. Your Iorveth looks like he is ready to come to life and kick some Special Forces arse. Congratulations on your work; I hope the final product fulfills the expectations that your rushes have created.

@Princess_Ciri , @shinobi2u, @Benzenzimmern , @Guy N'wah , wow, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm happy because of such a support (to the point that my English turns into a crap, sorry)) Hope I don't disappoint you in future ^_^
@wichat , thanks! .) [ this is one-eyed smile if you know what i mean))) ] Yeah, I'm a hardcore Iorveth fan! The very first of my fanart to The Witcher game series was just about Iorveth and Saskia. It was 2011 and I called it "Be honest He is a terrorist". It's just a thoughts about possible developments. Actually, I'd like everything to be good with these two))

View attachment 6832

Attachments

• Iorveth4.jpg
    Iorveth4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,095
@Princess_Ciri , @shinobi2u, @Benzenzimmern , @Guy N'wah , wow, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm happy because of such a support (to the point that my English turns into a crap, sorry)) Hope I don't disappoint you in future ^_^

@wichat , thanks! .) [ this is one-eyed smile if you know what i mean))) ] Yeah, I'm a hardcore Iorveth fan! The very first of my fanart to The Witcher game series was just about Iorveth and Saskia. It was 2011 and I called it "Be honest He is a terrorist". It's just a thoughts about possible developments. Actually, I'd like everything to be good with these two))

Beautiful, beautiful work. You continue to impress and floor me, madam. Is this digital work or is it traditional media?

And don't worry about your English, I've had no issues understanding you at all. Besides, and minor errors usually just get filled in by my brain automatically. ;)

Beautiful, beautiful work. You continue to impress and floor me, madam. Is this digital work or is it traditional media?

And don't worry about your English, I've had no issues understanding you at all. Besides, and minor errors usually just get filled in by my brain automatically. ;)

Thanks for your kindness again ^___^ This is traditional mixed-media piece (mostly acrylic) with a little bit digital editing.

I had no idea it was you who made that Philippa art! I saw it on google images ages ago and thought how awesome it was.

These fanarts are really awesome. I'm repeating myself but it's true \(*o*)/

I had no idea it was you who made that Philippa art! I saw it on google images ages ago and thought how awesome it was.

These fanarts are really awesome. I'm repeating myself but it's true \(*o*)/

Philippa was posted on my DeviantArt page in 2012 and gained some popularity in the fandom. Later I removed the gallery, but the internet remembers all images : D Glad you remember this art too! :3

Next post is a Yennefer appreciation post. There are some sketches since 2012 but no finished artwork yet. Hope I can fix this oversight in the near future :angel:

Yen and stuffed unicorn %D

Yen&Geralt on Isle of Thanedd:

A little bit nsfw under the spoiler
Captured by Vilgefortz...

... and saved by Geralt

+2 random sketches

Wow, those have been some of my favourite fan artworks I've seen, and it turns out you're behind them all! Thank you so much for creating these, they are a real pleasure for the eye.

Really? Wow, I'm flattered, thank you so much!

Top Bottom