The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
Thank you so much! I would love to post more works if it's interesting))

By all means, please post any Witcher stuff you have as I'd love to see more. If you have non-Witcher stuff, I would recommend posting a link to your gallery (if you have a DA page of something) or perhaps start a new general art thread in the Community section.

I don't know how to do multi reply on this forum (and dislike a dubleposting)

There's a Multi-Quote option, located just to the right of the Reply With Quote one. What you need to do is mark the posts you wish to reply to using the Multi-Quote function, then click on Reply With Quote on the last of those posts.

Using the @ tag instead is a perfectly valid way to do it too though, it still notifies that person of your message. You just need to make sure you type in the correct name, as the system can be a bit iffy when you mess that up.

Yennefer by Seedson

I'll be posting a different product compared to those beautiful artworks. I did this one for Contest 5 of 10 years competition, couldnt win but it was still fun to complete. It's an interpreted Novigrad urban map but sadly, i couldnt fit the island to the north during the process. After the deadline, i thought i could ve added more distinctiveness in forms of districts to highlight the differences but that's in the past now :)

Novigrad Urban Map
I tried to interpret a Novigrad map out of the screenshot below, taken from 35 min gameplay video. Video itself acted as a source as well in some parts.
Source
Map does not explain many things by itself so i added an explanatory document and a simple scheme as well. There was also a short story to fit the map's and scheme's content in a logical manner but no need to create wall of text here so i'll skip the story and the explanations.
Explanatory Scheme

Guy, Your maps are better than my coats of arms! :D
Have you any other maps or sketches? Or did you finished Novigrad map with small island?
Also, what about add some subburbs beyond the city walls on big island on the south?

PS: I've a unfinished sketch of port city Kerack according to informations from "Season of Storms" novel... ;)

Guy, Your maps are better than my coats of arms! :D
Have you any other maps or sketches? Or did you finished Novigrad map with small island?
Also, what about add some subburbs beyond the city walls on big island on the south?

PS: I've a unfinished sketch of port city Kerack according to informations from "Season of Storms" novel... ;)

Thank you! :D
Sadly, yes, that is all i drew regarding Novigrad because i was drawing on an A4 paper and due to the scale i started with and deadline of competition, i couldnt fit other areas in.
As you said, I can continue to the southern suburb areas and also complete the little northern island as well. But currently i'm a bit preoccupied with my job so i'm not sure when i could return to that...
And again, sadly, i dont have any other drawings. Maybe in the future and maybe for Cyberpunk project as well :)

Big respects to you regarding drawing through information from books :hatsoff: that's a challenging task but it will be really valuable and unique. i would love to see it when it's completed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom