Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @StaGiors sorry for not addressing your issue earlier, I was on mobile and afraid I would mistype something as I usually do.

That's tough and very draining emotionally and physically for relatives and friends. Two of my grandparents have been in similar situations, and it was very exhausting in every sense of the word. Ultimately we have to remember human life is very fragile, and anything and everything can upset its balance. We're like little ants, and sooner or later we all must go. But at least we have each other to make that time special.

Being aware of these things helped me a lot when my cousin died in a terrible accident, when she was 25 years old. There's nothing we can do, except live our lives as best as we can and allow (sometimes facilitate) others to do the same.

Can't give hugs for now, since we do not live in the same city, but I can do something equal or even better. Send Music.

I'm sure there's research to back this up, but Music helps with everything. So I'll do that. :D

I don't know, I've been thinking about writing some Music for her as well, but I really feel like I should not. It's based on someone else's pain, and it just feels like I'm capitalizing on it. But then again..

Last edited:
Can't give hugs for now, since we do not live in the same city, but I can do something equal or even better. Send Music.

I'm sure there's research to back this up, but Music helps with everything. So I'll do that. :D

Emotional hugs, if it whole-hearted, have the same effect than physical one :) Don't worry!

And you have the skill to convey it. No mattter how far away!

@Synvael: I, I wasn't trying to be mean, I just really like the taste of tears.
Salty and painful taste, Csas. ;_;

Pray tell, what books and comics? And maybe with the XB1 dropping, Sony will look to do a drop as well. Guess it depends on how the sales go this holiday season.
Maybe you don't know about this stuff so sorry if I annoy you :p Only in this month 3 books are already came out.
Then italian comics like Dylan Dog, last number and a special issue, and Dragonero, better buy the last (almost old) issue before the new one comes out. And at last italian translation of House of Glass which will come out in December.
After that nothing, apart from monthly issues of comics I named before. Next "big" purchases will be on January/February with Joe Abercrombie's Red Country and italian translation of The Tower of the Swallow.

One of my really good friend's dad has cancer. She just found out. And she recently broke up with her boyfriend. They were together for like 3 years.

I really have no clue on what to say to her. What does one say?
I'm really sorry to hear that, no one should be in this situation... I can only agree with what the guys here already said... wait and make her sure that you are always with her if she needs... I hope all will be okay, really.
It's easy to say that I know, so I can only wish th best for you and your friend. Be strong.

Maybe you don't know about this stuff so sorry if I annoy you :p Only in this month 3 books are already came out.
Then italian comics like Dylan Dog, last number and a special issue, and Dragonero, better buy the last (almost old) issue before the new one comes out. And at last italian translation of House of Glass which will come out in December.
After that nothing, apart from monthly issues of comics I named before. Next "big" purchases will be on January/February with Joe Abercrombie's Red Country and italian translation of The Tower of the Swallow.

Hey, I asked for it, so no worries. It's fun to see what people in other countries are into. :)

Thanks for sharing!

well i don't know about you but i just watched KVN...that had a music event in Jurmala that is in Latvia if i wrote it right...and well...last year was better, but 1 team made me laugh today...

@Валькирия для теба ^^

I couldn't find of what was today...but ehhh, always could use a good laugh...
Well I'm sorry for the non knowing Russian public.
But at least to talk about this with someone is always great...unless no one watches this completely...then wow...

I'm sorry, Syn. I thought you loved my awful humour. Sit with me and I'll order you a mug.
Well, those who like drinking tears are usually ruthless writers.

But yes, I love your sense of humour. Thankies.

Where is our weekly hairy manly hug group? After all this talk of hugging. ^^

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://forums.cdprojektred.com/member.php?u=2014365" target="_blank">StaGiors</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

Give 'er oneadeez:

Disturbing. I feel like I shouldn't even be sharing these bearhugs. lol. And this is an in game move apparently:

[video]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2220478/cammy-bearhug-o.gif[/video]

And to end on a high less disturbing note:

"Khajiit is friend..." *pickpocket*

What a beautiful bear. They're perfect for eachother:

LOL. Sorry I didn't say anything earlier. I've never had a friend lose someone and have to deal with something like that, so all I had to offer was sympathies, and I couldn't really relate. People that have died close to me were my great grandmother and my last dog. Which while that really effected me on a personal level greatly, I'm not sure people would appreciate the comparison, lol.

edit: Why is this mention system so buggy?

Trying again. <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://forums.cdprojektred.com/member.php?u=2014365" target="_blank">StaGiors</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

SIIIGHH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom