The Witcher: Wild Hunt Recap Video

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
CDPR should make a prequel for the next witcher game, and it should be about the first conjunction of spheres and the establishment of the witcher order. The story could be about you being an orphan boy that is subjected to the first witcher mutations, that would be awesome!

This was one damn good video indeed!
I liked W1 paintings a lot, but W2 stylized animations were even better - well maybe they where too much stylized - some faces looked ridiculous.
W3 recap video style would be perfect for choices/consequences animations in W3 - I really hope it is the case.

Do you want to know why they are making primitive flash animation instead of gameplay videos? Because they're experiencing major problems with optimization.

Do you want to know why they are making primitive flash animation instead of gameplay videos? Because they're experiencing major problems with optimization.

Care to share the settings, platform, development stage etc. for each of these screens? Could also define what you mean by 'primitive'? Also could you elaborate "experiencing major problems' issue? Any source?

Care to share the settings, platform, development stage etc. for each of these screens?
This is called BullShots..
1 picture - from TW3 one of the first screenshot's pack, that was released in 2013.
2 picture - from TW3 VGX trailer (2013 year, 0:51 in trailer)
3 picture - from TW3 35-minutes gameplay trailer (2014 year, start at 6:10 in trailer).
But. no! There are no Downgrade in TW3 graphics! Everything is fine...

Last edited:

This was one damn good video indeed!
I liked W1 paintings a lot, but W2 stylized animations were even better - well maybe they where too much stylized - some faces looked ridiculous.
W3 recap video style would be perfect for choices/consequences animations in W3 - I really hope it is the case.

I'm so afraid that they will make the whole game in that very way to please comicbooks fans. Whereas what's good for Superman is bad for Geralt of Rivia.

wow the xbox logo a the beginnig is a massive fail dude. since when this sage is an xbox let alone a console flagship series? meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom