Controller Inputs Question

+
Controller Inputs Question

I will be playing the game on the PC though I may also be playing it using a controller. My question is if I do use the controller will the game be prompting me for button inputs as though I'm using a Xbox controller?

I ask because when I use a controller on the PC I tend to use a Dualshock 4 controller. I always find it jarring when playing a game when it directs me to press a button on a Xbox controller, just can't get used to that.

If the game will (as I expect) ask for Xbox inputs will it at least be easily moddable to change it to Playstation inputs or even any other inputs depending on the controller a person uses?

I will be playing the game on the PC though I may also be playing it using a controller. My question is if I do use the controller will the game be prompting me for button inputs as though I'm using a Xbox controller?

I ask because when I use a controller on the PC I tend to use a Dualshock 4 controller. I always find it jarring when playing a game when it directs me to press a button on a Xbox controller, just can't get used to that.

If the game will (as I expect) ask for Xbox inputs will it at least be easily moddable to change it to Playstation inputs or even any other inputs depending on the controller a person uses?

The game will offer native support for both Xbox360/One and DualShock4 controllers with the respective button prompts on screen on PC.

https://twitter.com/witchergame/statuses/477427552374382592

Top Bottom