The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+

:D :D :D

It seems CDPR liked those Russian cosplayers so much that they invited them to Poland for that YouTubers preview.

Biker style Witcher :)

So, same as Dandelion/Jaskier last week, I knocked out the rest of Triss this weekend. Also same as Dandelion, got a few small things to finish up with her detail and lighting wise. With that I am done for now unless I decide to add in Zoltan, but expect to see a much higher resolution version(s) soon with all the characters I've done together and a couple variants. Hope you guys enjoy!

@Szincza Very nice work of his! Such smooth subtle gradations and coloring. I've still got a ways to go.

This goes against every rational/sensible bone i have in my body...but, what the hell

here's some fartwork

this is what happens when a lack of artistic ability meets an overwhelming urge to bask in the glory of the Witcherverse

Last edited:
This goes against every rational/sensible bone i have in my body...but, what the hell

here's some fartwork

this is what happens when a lack of artistic ability meets an overwhelming urge to bask in the glory of the Witcherverse

Image is broken! :( There's witcher fanart in this world i can't bask in! :c

here's some fartwork

Redpoint for the effort ^^

Top Bottom