What color correction can do to those ugly screenshots

+
So: first day some quick setup if http://www.gamersyde.com/thqstream_the_witcher_3_sweetfx_color_correction-w2lhE7zSLYYyrBCs_en.html <- this guy delivers, and I'll tweak my own setup more after I have satisfied my need to get into that amazing world

That's my vid.

The profile has been tweaked since, changed to a bit (minimal) more redish mood and the contrast on vegetation has improved.

Apparently CDPR has changed the yellow tint for the final PC release, so I'll have to test if the profile still looks good when the game comes out.

You can see a demonstration below (open full-screen) from an album I found yesterday with high quality pics, if the pics from this album are from the final version, then I'd say the profile still does its job.

If anyone's curious as to how a current screenshot would look with the preset, send me the link and I'll upload it.

Vanilla

SweetFXd

Can't you upload your settings file so we can use it once it unlocks? I attempted to write one myself, but since I didn't think of testing it on a video I'm positively sure yours is way better.

Ok great now we have someone who (@Ostamunt) knows sweetfx better than me here.

Once you get it tested could you please upload it here or sfx database, so I can add link into op

It's really late here now so I'm gonna sleep but will check back in the morning

So if anyone has actually gotten into making actual sweetfx filters feel free to post them here (preferably with screenshots)
and I'll update the into OP (with credits of course)

Last edited:
Made a tweak myself just for fun.

Before

After

Imgur added a lot of blur to the "after" version though, still you get the idea.

That's my vid.

The profile has been tweaked since, changed to a bit (minimal) more redish mood and the contrast on vegetation has improved.

Apparently CDPR has changed the yellow tint for the final PC release, so I'll have to test if the profile still looks good when the game comes out.

You can see a demonstration below (open full-screen) from an album I found yesterday with high quality pics, if the pics from this album are from the final version, then I'd say the profile still does its job.

If anyone's curious as to how a current screenshot would look with the preset, send me the link and I'll upload it.

Vanilla

SweetFXd

please please please share you SweetFXd preset when the game comes out, the difference is amazing!

i guess it's a matter of taste

for me there is no downgrade , just normal optimization phase but other people see other things so i have no problem with them... we are all different

Natural Color Palette

My preset is finished.

Sadly, I couldn't make it work with standalone Boulotaur's SweetFX, I had to use RadeonPro. Gladly it looks the same as my tests.

Perhaps someone here knows how to make it work without RadeonPro..?

Download here

Vanilla

SweetFXd

Attachments

• 95ofJhA.jpg
    95ofJhA.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 49
Got it working. Much improved. Thanks. (May still tone down the vibrance a bit..... still feels overly saturated to me).

Top Bottom