[PS4] Huge FPS drop during bossfight

+
[PS4] Huge FPS drop during bossfight

Hey! Some seriously minor spoilers for a side quest beneath but someone thought it was really necessary to warn about it so here it comes:
So I just fought Ifrit in Philippas hideout (Redianas most wanted quest) and when I used the igni sign "firestream" on him the game went down to 1 fps until I died and the firestream did a huge amount of damage when I use it which is strange since the regular ignis doesn't seem to do anything . There also seems to be a huge amount of sound loops during the lag.
I have tried it three times now and the same thing happened everytime.
Edit: Tried to remove all installation files and patches aswell as reinstalling them since some had reported that the day one patch didn't install for them but it didn't help
Edit 2: Just uploaded a youtube video of it: Edit 3: Same thing happened with
the fire elemental during the quest "Blindingly Obvious"
so there seem to be a problem with that particular model

Last edited:
The game itself is a framedrop.

Until the patch comes, which I'm hoping is set for sometime next week, put the game on hold. No matter how amazing it is, It's not worth the frmaerate issues it currently has.

And yes, I do the love the game.

The game itself is a framedrop.

Until the patch comes, which I'm hoping is set for sometime next week, put the game on hold. No matter how amazing it is, It's not worth the frmaerate issues it currently has.

And yes, I do the love the game.

I agree! I reached the Ladies of the Wood missions - and swamp areas on the PS4 are brutal to play through. It's a constant sub 30 fps. I will stop playing for now. Hopefully this gets fixed. Gives us an option to lower the resolution or just improve the framerate.

Lower the resolution? No, that should never be a solution. There are other factors to consider, and HD is not one of them.

Top Bottom