superior moon dust formula not showing up in alchemy after picking it up

+
superior moon dust formula not showing up in alchemy after picking it up

so I've gotten it at the guarded treasure just outside of novigrad and I pick it up, the game shows a little pop-up message that I got it, and in the alchemy list it isn't present, anywhere, it should be under the "bombs" section, but it's nowhere to be found, I tried re-loading/restarting the game, loading an earlier save... no good

pls halp

---------- Updated at 11:01 AM ----------

sooo, can anyone help? I kinda want that formula

---------- Updated at 05:26 PM ----------

I've just picked up enhanced northern wind formula, and it's not showing up in my alchemy list either, while for example, the devils puffball both upgrades have shown up no problem

---------- Updated at 05:35 PM ----------

not the only one this is happening to apparently, though this guy has a similar problem, the result is the same, vanishing formulas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V75FD5xhNmw

yeah, that's why I've started checking for every formula I pick up if it shows up in my alchemy list, so far, only these 2 have been bugged

Having the same bug, purchased Enhanced Moon Dust & Enhanced Northern Wind recipes from the herbalist in Novigrad and they do not show up in the Alchemy tab. Luckily I have a quick save right before (tried buying them again but the bug persists).

This is still occurring with patch 1.04. I also noticed that the game does seem to realize on some level that the formulas are known to me since the vendor no longer offers them for sale.

Same issue here, bought the Northern Wind formula from the halfling in Novigrad, not showing up in my alchemy menu, or for sale any more. I switched into to the alchemy menu immediately after buying the item but before quitting the dialogue. Wondered if this is related.

Don't complain people! In my case it was the Thunderbolt potion formula that didn't want to appear! You know the one you're supposed to brew when talking to Vesemir, before going to fight the Griffin... This prevented me from doing anything as that potion is a prerequisite to fighting the Griffin...
For some reason this issue was solved after upgrading to 1.04. After talking to Vesemir, I got the formula and 3 potions magically appeared in my inventory, despite the fact that you're supposed to brew them yourself....
Anyway I am keeping multiple saves from now on to avoid such glitches in the future!

Same here-missing the Enh Moondust & a couple of others..REALLY want this fixed as i'm just about to to finish the game and would like to get the Enh / Sup formulas sorted before i take on the big guy..

Top Bottom