Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
triss model and face and skin color of w2 sucks , force me to do it like i did it in skyrim , its not that hard really...

I'm a big Triss fan but I do have one major complaint. At the dress up party to save the son her hair was still in the same two knob bun. She looked fantastic in the gown and just wished she would have done her hair differently.

Its Triss no matter what hairstyle she always looks stunning ;P

It is how a women would wear the hair in everyday fashion to keep it easy to maintain. But an elegant dress up party where she wears a split dress, and is dolled to the nines requires matching hair. I'm not aware of any women alive that wouldn't want to have her hair done for an occasion like that. Even if it did only have 75 unique deserts instead of over 100. :)

I've made compilation of all romantic scenes with Triss.

More interaction with her and between Triss and other characters would be most welcome indeed since it seems lacking at the moment.

Now I want to see that same video for Yennefer for the striking comparisons. I imagine just the flirting alone between Yennefer and Geralt would fill up 23 minutes.

Really, everyone gets shafted on face time except Ciri and Yennefer. I commented on this in another thread, but that seems to be the price paid for an open world.

Now I want to see that same video for Yennefer for the striking comparisons. I imagine just the flirting alone between Yennefer and Geralt would fill up 23 minutes.

Really, everyone gets shafted on face time except Ciri and Yennefer. I commented on this in another thread, but that seems to be the price paid for an open world.

I'm not even sure that the open world is the only reason
TW3 just feels more like a sequel to the books than the games, it focuses a lot on Ciri (basically her story) and Yennefer
The TW1-2 characters get shafted in favour of them (especially poor Triss)

This is good for book fans but bad for us

I like some of the upbeat attitudes here.

I've grown very used to disappointment thanks to BioWare/EA and Activision Blizzard here's hoping CDPR are cut from a different cloth. :>

I like some of the upbeat attitudes here.

I've grown very used to disappointment thanks to BioWare/EA and Activision Blizzard here's hoping CDPR are cut from a different cloth. :>

I have faith in CDPR, the more people finish the game the more votes we'll have - it's just a matter of time

Well im still sitting in Novigrad and keep an eye for that thread.

Found something interesting by the way:

Now The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has come along and swept us off our feet, anticipation for CD Projekt RED’s other project has only grown in stature. Cyberpunk 2077 was originally revealed back in 2013, but CD Projekt RED and sci-fi fans should brace themselves for a bit of disappointment.

CDPR CEO Adam Kicinski has said the Polish developer won’t even be talking about Cyberpunk 2077 until at least 2017, claiming 2015 and 2016 are all about The Witcher 3. It looks like we could have quite the wait on our hands for the promising role-playing game, but Kicinski reckons Cyberpunk 2077 will be an even bigger commercial success than The Witcher 3 has been.

“We broke into the mainstream. It is such a moment in our firm’s history that after some years people will look differently at CD Projekt before and after this release,” said Kicinski.

“We hope and we are certain that Cyberpunk has even bigger commercial potential. It is too early to talk about it, though. This year, and the next one will be the years of the Witcher.”

It’s not all bad news though, that 584 day wait until 2017 is going to be made a little easier with the arrival of two Witcher 3 expansion packs. The first of these is Hearts of Stone, due in October, and Blood and Wine, coming in early 2016, adding a total of 30 hours of gameplay.

So for me it sounds like they will focus for Witcher 3 until the end of 2016 which means that they are going for a big amount of DLC's (MAYBE INCLUDING OUR WHISHES FOR TRISS OR ROMANCE IN GENERAL? *PRAYING*)

Its really awesome to see so many people show love for Triss and feel that she was overlooked in the Witcher 3.

PLease hear out Plea REDs
We need more Triss and more of her background story.
A scene that Tops Elven bath scene with triss
We are tired of the same old scene with character model swap and scenes so short that we don't even understand what happened.

We need a proper Dose of our Favourite Red Head.

- Story of Triss as a Child
- History of her relationship with Geralt
- Rivalry with Yen
- Unique Outfits
- Play as Triss and explore her Spells (even for a brief amount of time)
and
- Awesome Sex scenes with unique MOCAP and with decent length

This calls for a Dedicated Expansion for Triss :D

AS MORE and MORE people support this and feel betrayed by lack of Triss Merigold content in the Base game. THe REDs will have to listen to the call of Fans.

It's amusing how CDPR exploited Triss for TW2's release with the Playboy spread and all that and now she's relegated to being insignificant. In TW2 she had the best booty in the Northern Kingdoms :D.

CDPR could have easily put Yen in the first game, but for whatever reason they decided for Triss. She has been a significant and loved character in the first two games and it is strange how they decided to sideline her in TW3. I had a feeling that they really like her in CDPR. Understandably Yen is new in the games and deserves a lot of attention being such an important part of the books, but this doesn't mean that Triss role in the main story should be reduced like this.

CDPR could have easily put Yen in the first game, but for whatever reason they decided for Triss. She has been a significant and loved character in the first two games and it is strange how they decided to sideline her in TW3. I had a feeling that they really like her in CDPR. Understandably Yen is new in the games and deserves a lot of attention being such an important part of the books, but this doesn't mean that Triss role in the main story should be reduced like this.

You already know my argument about that but I'm gonna iterate this point, what must annoy is not the fact that she appears for only 3 missions. but the fact that you choosing Triss as love-interest has literally no impact on the story and the chain of events, and barely one character even acknowledges it , hell, barely Triss herself as what to say about it. jumping from "I don't want to go back to it" to 2 meetings later "let's move to Kovir and start a new life together" - something just painfully missing.

By no impact I mean, you told her you love her and she agreed to stay? We'll nice and all but she'll disappear anyway!
Choose to go for Triss instead of Yen? The world doesn't care! still gonna talk to you like Yen is who you went for and is with!
etc, etc..

Last edited:
Actually, I just just played the scene with Triss in the lighthouse. And I have to say: I frikking love what CDPR did here. This was probably the best romance scene, and also a very nice quest line before that, I have ever played. So, didn't know there is content missing (and did not read this thread much more, since I don't want to spoil me even more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom