Chernobog Runestone

+
once put in a sword it will still read as +0 but I've been able to see the increase/decrease in attack power by comparing it with another weapon

so stats are 2% (lesser) and 5% (greater) attack power? i have seen players commenting the stats still take effect just don't show in inventory.
can anyone from CDPR confirm?

So I checked the UI in inventory as well as my character stats and the DPS remains the same. Is CDPR saying that this UI bug is in all places where the UI would display sword DPS - or just the inventory screen?

That is also a display bug in a way. TL;DR draw your sword before comparing stats.

The thing is that in case of swords not all stats are being taken into consideration unless the sword is drawn. For example additional damage dealt by steel sword should not affect your silver DPS and vice versa. As a result the stats update based on which sword you have currently drawn to reflect the actual state. However, in case of attack power bonus it's not a problem as it is clear which DPS it affects (only the one related to the sword that grants the ability). I'm putting this into our bug database.

This has not been fixed properly.
On the rune now it shows the 2/3/5% but when added to the weapon , the dps doesn't increase in the inventory screen.
If you add a feline armour piece with + attack power , the dps changes, a rune added into the weapons doesn't change the dps.

This has not been fixed properly.
On the rune now it shows the 2/3/5% but when added to the weapon , the dps doesn't increase in the inventory screen.
If you add a feline armour piece with + attack power , the dps changes, a rune added into the weapons doesn't change the dps.
Its annoying as ****

@ilozen: I realize this is OT but I would like for you (or another dev for that matter) to comment on the complete radio silence regarding LoD / texture pop-ins. You must realize that it is detrimental to ppl's morale to have zero feedback from the devs on that account when you obviously do have time to respond in other threads discussing whether a rune works correctly or not. / OT end (no intention of hijacking the thread, don't worry)

Top Bottom