Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
We are looking into the frame rate issues on PS4 as well.

Ehh... I'm slowly loosing fate that frame rate on PS4 will be improved. It seems like someone optimized game for Xbox One and then upload the same version to PS4 hoping (wrongly) it will work. It may not be the case but it feels that way. Witcher 3 is great game, probably the best I ever played but it is hard to enjoy it on PS4. I've already ordered new computer with GTX 970 but not because I wanted, I just feel forced to buy it by you - to be able to enjoy Witcher at steady frame rate.

I'm honesty disappointed. Not with your game because you're creating amazing games, not doubt about that. I'm disappointed with the way you treated my favorite platform.

Nonetheless I'm hoping you'll fix (not improve but fix) frame rate for other PS4 players.

Last edited:
Could you please fix the map? would be nice to have markers that actually worked, instead of using your memory.

can you guys also fix this quest Now or Never ? the damn rats won't die no matter what. i got stuck here and i can't progress. it is the PS4 version patch 1.03

Last edited:
Marcin I don't mean to be a bother, however is the company and devs aware of the 60000 crown cap issue, and the loss of currency if you go over it.I know a huge open world game like this will have many technical complications, and it is unreasonable to think every issue must be taken care of immediately.I would just like to know if you are aware of this issue and plan to resolve it in due course.Thank you for your time.

He must have lost his head for prostitute :D

Couldn't resist

Hi everyone,

As you know we don't stop working to keep bringing you new updates - I just wanted to give you a heads-up of what to expect in the upcoming patch. The list below is a part of the change log for the 1.04/1.05. There will be a lot more fixes on the way - here's the breakdown of the most requested changes:

Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
General stability and performance improvements
Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
Improved camera smoothness
Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye quest
Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.
Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest

The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.

Thanks for this partial list of changelog.
For information only:have you adressed the following issues?
1) the camera issues about riding horse (thottling) cause problems like stuttering
2) camera issues like previous but when Geralt from standup or walk go to runs.

Thanks in advance Marcin.

Cool stuff!

One thing tho:

I hope this will become a slider at some point. on PC, I want different font sizes when playing on a monitor and playing on TV.
YES please please please i also play with my PC on TV!!!!!!!
And one thing i don´t see, will there be a option to deactivate the Names from ALL Ai´s like wolf,rabbit,goose and so on?
This is really a immersion KILLER...please please ad these two things in the upcoming patch!!!

And let me thank you for this wonderful Software, best Game i play in the last 15 Years!!!....greetingz to POLAND!!!! :unworthy:

SORRY for the double post, but this has nothing to do with the post before.
There is a BUG with youre HP, i could not log in with FireFox, have to download chrome, just to Log in...

Hi Marcin,

Any update on addressing the Claywich Trader for PS4 version? The key for his cell doesn't spawn and it's also reported if you do manage to free him he might not ever reach Claywich and therefore you cannot buy his Gwent cards or play him for the random one to complete your collection. I've seen bugs reported for other 'persons in distress' locations as well. The Barber North-West of Hanging Mans Alley hasn't turned up in Claywich after being rescued and it's at least 20 in game days later in my game.

Top Bottom