[Bug] Get Junior Quest

+
[Bug] Get Junior Quest

I am on the portion of Get Junior where I have to meet Vernon Roche, but he does not show up on the bridge. He was stuck in the cave where I talk to him initially, but he has since disappeared and cannot be found. This is on the Xbox One Version of the Game. Patch 1.03 did not resolve the issue.

Mine is bugged same quest. I have to enter the room in the sewers, and use the switch to open the hidden door, on walkthrough videos there is a dialogue when you notice the scratch on the floor, that does not play in my game, nor is the switch able to be interacted with. Roche is nowhere to be found also, i can switch between both objectives, but neither are able to be completed..

I am having the same problem as whitebird89 Vernon does not show up at the bridge. He is still hanging around in the partisan cave.

Mine is bugged same quest. I have to enter the room in the sewers, and use the switch to open the hidden door, on walkthrough videos there is a dialogue when you notice the scratch on the floor, that does not play in my game, nor is the switch able to be interacted with. .

having the same problem. i can walk upto the door and i can see the scrapped floor but i cant interact or examine it, and i can see the torch but i can only ignite and extinguish it and doing either changes nothing

having the same problem. i can walk upto the door and i can see the scrapped floor but i cant interact or examine it, and i can see the torch but i can only ignite and extinguish it and doing either changes nothing

right before i found out this was bugged, i had deleted all of my previous save games, so i can't even reload and hope to try different dialogue options to get past quest.. i'd play through it if it was a sidequest, or restart on a harder difficulty but i dont want to lose the almost 50 hours ive put into exploring, and sidequests.. i'm very meticulous when it comes to RPG games, and having a bug in a main story quest, that could possibly have reprecussions on the outcome of my story.. is absolutely game breaking to me.. unbugging quests, at least main quests, should be number 1 priority to CDPR for next updates..

why in the world would you do that?

OCD mostly, when going to load, i don't like seeing multiple saves.. also, i want one good playthrough where i get the ending i deserve, based on the choices i make. I would be tempted to reload and change my choices, to get better results on quests.. every couple game-hours, go to load a game, delete everything except the most current save, and BAM i'm stuck with the ending i deserve, not the one i may like more or what-have-you.

Top Bottom