Triss bugged in two quests

+
Hello everyone. I have been playing the complete edition on xbox one s for a few years now on and off. I am hoping to get up to 10 posts sooner or later so i can create a post.
I am stuck with a bad bug with Triss.
2 quests: Final prep and Blindly obvious. Whenever i talk to her for either quest, i can ask her about the statue, but i never get the decompression option, just lets talk later. something like that.

I did find a single youtube video that advised to go to a harbor by the boats and a cutscene will display and you will be given a letter to progress one of the quests. Sadly i do not get that option and am at a loss.

I feel they should implement a reset question option for consoles as i did read that PC has a console option for this?

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone. I have been playing the complete edition on xbox one s for a few years now on and off. I am hoping to get up to 10 posts sooner or later so i can create a post.
I am stuck with a bad bug with Triss.
2 quests: Final prep and Blindly obvious. Whenever i talk to her for either quest, i can ask her about the statue, but i never get the decompression option, just lets talk later. something like that.

I did find a single youtube video that advised to go to a harbor by the boats and a cutscene will display and you will be given a letter to progress one of the quests. Sadly i do not get that option and am at a loss.

I feel they should implement a reset question option for consoles as i did read that PC has a console option for this?

Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately, there is not much you can do on console. As far as I know these quests should appear as failled if you're unable to complete them for some reason... So it shouldn't be a "progression" issue.
At least, try to clear the cache if you didn't.
And if it doesn't work, I suggest to directly contact the support for help ("Contact Us" button).

Top Bottom