PS4 5-6 DLC not on EUROPEAN PSN

+
NOT HERE IN AUSTRALIA!!! EITHER.. what the guys around the world at sony just forget they lazy grrrrrr....ers, its on the us store though

NOT HERE IN AUSTRALIA!!! EITHER.. what the guys around the world at sony just forget they lazy grrrrrr....ers, its on the us store though

Yeah, if it wasn't released anywhere I'd understand but the fact that it's available for the US is cruel and makes me wonder why

Same here. But I think it's not waiting for the US Patch to install, it's waiting for the US Version of the game to be installed. So it won't work for us. We have to keep waiting.

---------- Updated at 06:30 PM ----------

Same here. But I think it's not waiting for the US Patch to install, it's waiting for the US Version of the game to be installed. So it won't work for us. We have to keep waiting.

I'm from Germany and just downloaded the PS4 patch. When my savegame finished loading, a message showed up, saying that i could learn about dlc in the tutorial, but I can't find anything there.

Despite CDPR having the DLC sent out to Sony to put up on the PSN, CDPR don't actually manually put it up on the PSN Store themselves. They rely on Sony to do this ASAP.

I just took a look myself & the patch 1.04 is now live, but still no DLC. I'd gather whoever at the PSN who's duty it is to prepare this data for download probably has had a big Friday night & is hitting the clubs as we speak, or at the very least is now nursing a bruiser of a hangover depending where on the globe he/she is based. But I'm glad they did take a few moments to prioritise prepping the 1.04 patch, as the game has been damn near broken for us completionists since launch.

Uff, even though they released the new patch I didn't except the DLCs to be released but I'm still disappointed... I wanna be able to play the game again already, haven't played since Monday 'cause I wanna enjoy it with the new pieces of amazing armor

Last edited:
2 days to weeks end, just saying....

Even worse is this will probably accumulate delays with the next dlc releases and its down hill from here on.

2 days to weeks end, just saying....

Even worse is this will probably accumulate delays with the next dlc releases and its down hill from here on.

From what the leaked information regarding next week's DLCs sounds like I don't really care about them. My fear is that next week's DLC relase as scheduled but the DLCs from this week don't release at all, at least not as "soon" as Tuesday

Hey there!
Just checked it again and still no DLC.
C'mon let CDPR recover from Fronleichnam/Corpus Cristi. They'll be back eventually. :D

Maybe.
DLCs will always only be added to the Store when it's in maintenance, is that right? I've never actually paid attention to this as it rarely ever was of any importance to me.
If that's the case, then we would have to wait for another Week.

Either way it's not the biggest Problem there is.

Greetings!

I constantly had high praise for CDPR but it's now saturday and there is still no DLC for us PS4 players, atleast not here in europe. When I contacted Playstation about it yesterday they said no DLC was offered to them to put in the PSStore so if CDPR does not offer the DLC for availability then there aint much Playatation can do. So how is this going to work next week ? You guys gonna make all 4 available at once ? Or are we being duped and not getting the DLC from this week at all ? Are we as customers getting answers as to what is going on ??? Or are we being ignored as it has been going for 4 days now ??

They should fix the game after that terrible 1.04 patch before... but yes you're right, wish to have that dlc's.

I would be waiting calmly for this if we had some info BUT its the dam silence at all levels that gets to me, CDPR , Martin , SCEE, no one is saying anything or even bothering to answer back, week is ending, next weeks DLC is nearing by and we know nothing so only thingh left todo is speculating on the matter.

Then Gaming companies wonder why players get so pissed of by small thinghs :(

Top Bottom