PS4 5-6 DLC not on EUROPEAN PSN

+
Went to the PS store(UK) website and could see the DLC (not logged in) and could add to basket then logged in and the dlc vanished, even when I search while logged in it only shows the previous dlc...odd.

Is the account you logged into from another country than the UK? Then that's only natural, you automatically change into your account's country store upon logging in

Last edited:
I think it strange that a European centric games adLac is made available to the NA PS4 market way before the European one. I'm tired of the U.S. getting preferential treatment. I'm not directing my comments at CDPR with that statement but Sony in general.

thanks for the info Marcin but does this mean that all following DLC will now be a week behind everyone else, or will we receive 7 & 8 this week?

---------- Updated at 02:23 PM ----------

I think it strange that a European centric games DLC is made available to the NA PS4 market way before the European one. I'm tired of the U.S. getting preferential treatment. I'm not directing my comments at CDPR with that statement but Sony in general.

thanks for the info Marcin but does this mean that all following DLC will now be a week behind everyone else, or will we receive 7 & 8 this week?

so does this mean when we get ( the 5-6 dlc)

we wont get 7-8 this week and it will be delayed a week or what ?

( witch i think is complete bullshit if they do that)

EU store is updated with some stuff earlier today but no Witcher 3 stuff! Hopefully tomorow then...

and then tomorrow and then the day after tomorrow and then when we are suppose to get the new dlc we only get the old one
and have to wait for the next dlc ( witch will be the old one)

trust me i can so see this happening !

and then tomorrow and then the day after tomorrow and then when we are suppose to get the new dlc we only get the old one
and have to wait for the next dlc ( witch will be the old one)

trust me i can so see this happening !

I don't see why last week's and this week's DLCs shouldn't release along each other tomorrow

Still not there. Has anyone tried downloading them with a US account and seeing if the PAL game recognises them?

Won't be getting the DLCs today I guess. I could swear the German store hasn't even updated today. Then again, those Call of Duty DLCs all look the same to me, might very well be 1 or 2 more than yesterday.

Last edited:
Guys, check it out again
For russian psn store crossbow and armor dlcs finally appeared a few minutes ago

Yep, it's available on the German store as well. Wasn't expecting it this soon, more like 12 p.m. German time, this caught me off guard. Gonna download it immediately

Top Bottom