Where I can find Zoltan ant other NPCs after beating main quest? Gwent Cards problem

+
Where I can find Zoltan ant other NPCs after beating main quest? Gwent Cards problem

my problem:
i have a problem with finishing some gwent quests - i've started playing gwent after finishig main quest (in wh.orchad there was a bug with gwent-tutorial and i said to myself: "ehh, whatever, i'll play it later" and i can't find Zoltan and Other NPC's.
I want to challenge zoltan to begin Old Pals quest, but i cannot do it - there is no zoltan.
Anyone?

Once you've finished the main quest, almost all characters are gone with a few exceptions. Sadly :(

You can find Dandelion & Zoltan at the Chameleon in Novigrad, and Roche at the Temerian Camp. Other Characters are just .... gone ...

Once you've finished the main quest, almost all characters are gone with a few exceptions. Sadly :(

You can find Dandelion & Zoltan at the Chameleon in Novigrad, and Roche at the Temerian Camp. Other Characters are just .... gone ...

They are at the chameleon? where? i visited chameleon multiple times after finishing main quest but they weren't there.
any suggestions?

For me, Zoltan is either outside the chameleon (like the screen below) or in the ground floor.
Dandelion is just right after the door.

Last edited:
Spawn them with the dev console :D

Only way I know how. Now I am killing shit with Yen (but for some reason she has no combat AI)...

So she's just eyecandy to boost your moral as you go about slaying monsters:)

Not really. More like role-playing factor. The monsters cant seem to kill her, but she just runs away from them :D

CDPR/Modders should add her combat AI. Triss does have some actually.

Top Bottom