Viper School Gear maybe?

+
Viper School Gear maybe?

all the other four school have their own armor and weapons...and it is a bit unfair if viper school only have two swords, and those swords can't even upgrade
also, maybe we can have more story about viper,grffin and bear school witchers in the later expansions?

Guest 3713529

If I remember correctly, the Viper school originated in Nilfgaard so it's very unlikely that anything about it would be present in the northern kingdoms. Even those two swords technically go against the lore.

If I remember correctly, the Viper school originated in Nilfgaard so it's very unlikely that anything about it would be present in the northern kingdoms. Even those two swords technically go against the lore.

True. I take it that these 2 swords are some kind of legacy from witchers killed in W2 storyline. Also, as it was said by Letho, Viper school seem to be in very bad shape (at least worse than other schools in the past).

Guest 3713529

SPOILERS FROM TW2
iirc the school of the Viper was in ruin due to the fact that Witchers were hunted down in Nilfgaard. Letho, Serrit and Auckes agreed to become kingslayers and assassinate the northern realms' kings, under the promise that emperor Emir would rebuild the guild.

Doesn't change the fact, that it still could be posislbe to find schemes of Viper Gear.
All the schemes for Griffin, Bear, and Cat Scool for example, are all schemes that are found from dead witchers, who where in certain regions somewhen more or less far away in the past...

Only because the Viper School has been practically destroyed by Nilfgaard, doesn't mean that Viper School Witchers coulldn't have done anything in the past in the Northern Kingdoms, while the School was still actively functionizing, so that now, months/years/decades later after htta Geralt could find in some hidden ruins/caves/dungeons/ tressure chests underwater or wheever some viper school schemes of a Viper School Witcher who was in the past travelign around the northern kingdoms for whatever reason he might have had for that...

You guys make it yourself too easy by just saying that because the school is destroyed in the present, that it isn't plausible for Geralt to find any viper gear, when there could easily have been traveling viper witchers in the past in the northern kinhdoms to do contracts there, or doing something else there, ending up having bad luck like those other witchers of the other schools and die, and either someone finds their dead corpses and thinks theres no problem from stealing from a dead witcher, like one other idiot from that other witcher schools bandits did by stealing the potions, drinking one and dieing stupidly self due to not knowing, that witcher potions are deadly for normal humen ....

I for myself would love to see Viper Gear and Sword upgrade Schemes for the two viper swords to be implemented via for example patch 1.08 to make the content of the game more complete and congruent

Just to be clear: the Viper school is entirely CDPR invented. There is no such thing in the books, so what this tread does is a pure speculation and "I wish I had..." attitude. Almost anything could be made almost lore-friendly with the right approach. For me Viper school was some kind of an abomination and I felt it wrong, even suspected a fake.

Thats why books are books and games are games.. If games would have to be always one hundred percent copies of books, there would be no creative freedom for game developers...

This is like a person complaining about, that an Anime is not 100% exactly the same, content wise, like a Manga Book

Just to be clear: the Viper school is entirely CDPR invented. There is no such thing in the books, so what this tread does is a pure speculation and "I wish I had..." attitude. Almost anything could be made almost lore-friendly with the right approach. For me Viper school was some kind of an abomination and I felt it wrong, even suspected a fake.

So I guess bear school, flaming rose, Sakia are all abomination to you? all these are invented by CDPR and none of them are in the books

---------- Updated at 08:24 PM ----------

all the schools are in pretty bad shape.......we don't know where is the cat school, grffin school and bear school, but we still can find those gears.

The whole argument that Viper witchers aren't lore friendly because they aren't in the books would make the entire series of Witcher games not lore friendly as well. As...

Geralt should be dead.

I, for one, would LOVE to get Viper armor as a free DLC. Been crossing my fingers since the Wolf armor showed up that that would be one of the next ones they put out. Especially if it looked like Serrit and Auckes's armor from Witcher 2. And double especially if they took off those silly big cloth things on the collars.

If not, something similar to Letho's armor would be awesome too.

I'm also thinking maybe there's a Redanian armor coming. We've had Nilfgaardian, Temerian, and Skellige. But honestly, I would not want it. Redania is way too red for my tastes.

Top Bottom