I Have a Problem ...

+
I Have a Problem ...

Hi Guys !

As I said in the title i have a problem , in the quest where I need to find the sorceress Margarita in the prison of Oxenfurt I think I might have a bug or something , when I find her locked up in her cell after defeating the 3 guards I enter in an infinite loading screen , the screen just turns black with the loading thing in the right side of the bottom and it just stands there , I left it for an hour or two and it just stood there , cant really play the game like this since it is one of the main quests .

Could seriously use some help .

I do have a few mods , i will unistall them and I will update it here if it resolved my problem .

I completed this without an issue on 2 playthroughs now. It's either a mod or something else. Quest works as intended...

...as long as your OS, drivers, paging file, access privileges, bios, etc. also work as intended.

I completed this without an issue on 2 playthroughs now. It's either a mod or something else. Quest works as intended...

...as long as your OS, drivers, paging file, access privileges, bios, etc. also work as intended.

Its the only quest that I have a problem with , all the other quests were fine and i did them but somehow this quest just likes to piss me off , but i will see if i have any updates and etc and i will update this topic , thanks for the reply btw :D

Top Bottom