Bug Quest "A Clothing Wolf"

+
Bug Quest "A Clothing Wolf"

The mission say "Talk priestesses of Freya" so i go temple and talk with ladies but no have option for continue the mission....

@Razor444

This happened to me to.

I completed this quest while I was in that area. After that I found the note for that quest and it popped back to my list. Everything else but that last part showed green and I couldn't talk to that lady again. Never figured out how to get rid of it. It stayed "unfinished" in my list till the end.

Last edited:
So is impossibile finish this quest? :(

Normaly not! But the quest is a little bit tricky because of the ideal order. Reload an older save, if it's possible, and play your walktrough again orienting yourself by a guide. You can find a lot of them in web in nearly every language. Good luck! :smoke:

So is impossibile finish this quest? :(

If you still have that older save that you can reload, it is possible. I had played too many hours when that happened, so I didn't start over.

There is few other small quests too, which are bugged if you complete the quest first and after that read the note. Freya Be Praised was one of those in Skellige. Can't remember what else.

You mean " In Wolf's Clothing"? It automatically started during the main quest "Nameless" for me. First time, I killed it after feeding him rotten flesh. But he respawned. In order to permanently cure the curse you'll have to speak to Einar, then he'll give you a fang, hand it over to Morkvarg, afterwards cured Morkvarg will direct you to a guy in Novigrad for a reward.

That quest is stupid, 'cause it starts automatic while you are doing that main mission. I think you can't avoid it. So you decide to do it while you are there? You can complete this quest just fine and it goes off your list, but if you bump into that noticeboard afterwards, it'll pop back with that last part "undone". And you can't complete it again, 'cause you already did it :(

---------- Updated at 12:41 AM ----------

LOL! It was directing me to Novigrad. :p

Yeah, same here... I did the actual quest, read the note and did A LOTS of stuff in Skellige. I thought I finish that quest when I go to Novigrad next time. Major error...

Top Bottom