Is clothing just for show now in 2.0 ?

+
I am supposedly about to start last mission(meeting Hanako Arasaka) .
Off course there is no way I go to last mission now where I imagine fighting shall be very intense with me completely clueless of new gameplay mechanics and among them all the clothing.
I see no stats for them .
Am I missing something?

Yes, mostly ;)
But some still give little bonuses, like bullet proof jackets give a bit of armor, netrunner suits give QH resistance,...)
Armor is now provided by cyberwares :)

I am supposedly about to start last mission(meeting Hanako Arasaka) .
Off course there is no way I go to last mission now where I imagine fighting shall be very intense with me completely clueless of new gameplay mechanics and among them all the clothing.
I see no stats for them .
Am I missing something?
stat for clothing is now accurate as "lore" friendly
that's means , some cloth can give a bit armor 5/10/15 or give additional bonus like as eye patch that give zoom bonus but its all about cyberware that give armor , proc , bonus as a way to be more immersive / diegetic gamaplay :)
it make more sense

Yes clothings are now mostly just cosmetic probarbly here and there a perk in them but no big deals.

The new Leveling System is a bit forcing you to start a NEW GAME but you dont have to. Probarbly you can a bit more leveling if you do something in the open World.

Well for me the old system was fine and Im not in the mood to start a new game too.

Post automatically merged:

stat for clothing is now accurate as "lore" friendly
that's means , some cloth can give a bit armor 5/10/15 or give additional bonus like as eye patch that give zoom bonus but its all about cyberware that give armor , proc , bonus as a way to be more immersive / diegetic gamaplay :)
it make more sense
more immersive?
if you say so

Yes clothings are now mostly just cosmetic probarbly here and there a perk in them but no big deals.

The new Leveling System is a bit forcing you to start a NEW GAME but you dont have to. Probarbly you can a bit more leveling if you do something in the open World.

Well for me the old system was fine and Im not in the mood to start a new game too.
Being Lv30 and Street Credibility 47 I am in no mood to start fresh now.
I did intend to start another playthrough soon after beating current one where I would play as a psychotic bitch , but now ... I dunno

Being Lv30 and Street Credibility 47 I am in no mood to start fresh now.
I did intend to start another playthrough soon after beating current one where I would play as a psychotic bitch , but now ... I dunno
Don't need to, just go to a reaper doc and install cyberwares which provide armor. Just don't count on clothes now :)

Yes a bit... a bras or a skirt which provided as much armor as a bullet proof vest seem weird, isn't it?
oh?
The world of Cyberpunk 2077 is not realistic to begin with( for the time being at least ).
who's to say how damage resistant should be implants unless they have words such as Titanium, Kevlar and such in name .
The way I see it , that skirt could have a body armor on the inside .
ThusI would change weight of such skirts .
wise Weight menagement would be more important at least early in the game.

Don't need to, just go to a reaper doc and install cyberwares which provide armor. Just don't count on clothes now :)
you miss the point.
By starting a new game a player can gradually learn new mechanics .
I am at the end of a story and completely clueless about how the game works now after investing dozens of hours of playing and careful planing in skill developent and cybernetics investing .
Possibly most intense fighting coming with me completely clueless + having 2 instead of 100 healthpacks .

Last edited:
oh?
The world of Cyberpunk 2077 is not realistic to begin with( for the time being at least ).
who's to say how damage resistant should be implants unless they have words such as Titanium, Kevlar and such in name .
The way I see it , that skirt could have a body armor on the inside .
ThusI would change weight of such skirts .
wise Weight menagement would be more important at least early in the game.

you miss the point.
I am at the end of a story and completely clueless about how the game works now after investing dozens of hours of playing and careful planing in skill developent and cybernetics investing .
Possibly most intense fighting coming with me completely clueless + having 2 instead of 100 healthpacks .
Well, I went on with my 260+ hours char.
You have to learn the new skills with a new char and with an old one, no big difference
and you don't have to learn it in a mission, just try the new skills and cyberware in free roam untill you got it.
Didn't take that long for me tbh.

Oh and the health packs are a fixed item now with a cooldown, same goes for grenades.

oh?
I didn't say the world is realistic... I said it's more realistic to have a dedicated body implant which provide armor rather than a bras or a skirt which provide armor...
you miss the point.
So you think they shouldn't change anything in the game because players who are at the end of the game won't restart a playthrough and so, won't be able to "learn" the improvements?

Top Bottom