[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@essenthy 1 question. Did you fix white lighting problem on distance mountain? Asking because in that 2 SS I cant see this problem, mountains lit properly as in 35 min demo. Or this is not that distance mountains in that SS and that is still like that?

yeah i fixed that long ago, also added back the fog on the mountains

---------- Updated at 01:37 PM ----------

hi @essenthy, as you can see in the pic below the area around the moon is suppose to be brighten up but in your mod, the area around the moon is black, will you fix this in the next update

Vanilla

STML

both pics are taken with clear weather

i havnt started fixing skellige yet, will try to fix the moon

hi @essenthy, as you can see in the pic below the area around the moon is suppose to be brighten up but in your mod, the area around the moon is black, will you fix this in the next update

Vanilla

STML

both pics are taken with clear weather
holy shit thats bright

Finally I began to play this awesome game 2 days ago with STLM mod, LOD, hairworkhair and beard, hdrework, immersive cam mods. This is my thoughts. I would like to live in that world. I am still in white orchard and I hope every other place will be as beautiful as white orchard. @essenthy Thank you very much!!!

please let velen novigrad and the swamps as it is, would be a crime to change this beauty. ^^
maybe work on skellige or kear m. if you want to, or just release the beast ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom