Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Be careful what you wish for. I'm sick of snow by now. Can't wait for spring!

Ohh i know exactly what i wish for :yes

Yeah the tourists... @Dragonbird I feel sorry for you! ;) We get a lot of them in every summer and in every winter... They love especially the winter to snowboard or to go skiing... But they want sun and snow... Not a snowstorm we have at the moment... So "No tourists" means "Free roads"... :evil:

They come here for the diving, all year round (except for typhoon season), but most of the time they're out at sea during the day and stick to the resorts in the evening. The city itself is a bit of a dump, so there's nothing to bring them in. Except last week. And during the parades themselves, it's mainly locals and is like this:

Last edited:
I do not have any festivals nearby that I want to go to, though TBH I'm not a festival kinda guy. I prefer a quiet afternoon or evening with some reading material...or a good PC game. Though at the moment, all I've got as far as weather goes is cold nights, cold days, and no snow until supposedly later this week. Mostly, it's just rain and frost...

I would like to see what the real-life equivalent of Mahakaman Mead (or the closest thing) would be...failing that, I'll go for a Redanian Lager or a Rivian Kriek.

There's no way I would EVER go to that festival. If I could find a nice secluded hotel room that overlooked it, maybe. I hate those kinds of crowds.

They come here for the diving, all year round (except for typhoon season), but most of the time they're out at sea during the day and stick to the resorts in the evening. The city itself is a bit of a dump, so there's nothing to bring them in. Except last week. And during the parades themselves, it's mainly locals and is like this:

Holy shit, that looks like my worst nightmare ever! I hate masses of people. I even go to grocery shop when there is quiet time.

My nerves... My nerves...

I thought I was just bored, but when I actually realized what I just saw, I started to worry about my mental health. Is there anything that you can't find on the internet?

So, how bored person has to be to watch something like this?

[video=youtube;Opk9KNO_k-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opk9KNO_k-w[/video]

Hey guys. I have a problem with Microsoft Word that's driving me nuts and really makes it annoying to work. In the taskbar, any Word document is named application-filename instead of filename-application, meaning I can never see what's opened with a brief glance. Excel, on the other hand, does properly show filename-application, so I know it's not a problem with all of Office. Tried both Hebrew and English just to make sure. Any ideas how to fix this? I didn't see it in the options. And if you don't know, suggestions for other forums where I should ask will be appreciated too.

Attachments

• taskbar.jpg
    taskbar.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom