The Witcher 3 release date set to September 30 2014

+
The Witcher 3 release date set to September 30 2014

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-standard-edition-listed-and-priced-for-pc

What do you guys think about it?

KingHochmeister said:
Waiting impatiently for Witcher 3 ... But you have all the time in the world, Reds ... Make me the GOTY 2014 :)/>/>
by definition that actually means they DON'T have all the time in the world tho...

KingHochmeister said:
Because Sources can Time-Travel ....

:)

I guess this particular source is a publisher (WB), who probably asked CDPR for a rough estimate. How rough this estimate really is we'll learn next year. I would be glad to get TW3 on 09/30/2014, but I can wait even till 09/30/2015 if necessary.

Hey, can any red-named people here tell us anything about it?

vivaxardas said:
:)/>

I guess this particular source is a publisher (WB), who probably asked CDPR for a rough estimate. How rough this estimate really is we'll learn next year. I would be glad to get TW3 on 09/30/2014, but I can wait even till 09/30/2015 if necessary.

Hey, can any red-named people here tell us anything about it?
not without the approval of marketing and branding

Finally. Too bad it took a retailer to spill the beans on what should have been formally announced by CDPR a while ago. Now let's start seeing some gameplay footage.

September! Well, almost a year left of waiting left!

I'll pre-order from Steam and gog both, and for the physical boxed version the CE one. Hopefully should ship here.

And as expected, I'm so thankful for CDP to not overcharge loyal customers/fans and not follow the bs trend by most others. CDP for life :)

omniknight said:
Finally. Too bad it took a retailer to spill the beans on what should have been formally announced by CDPR a while ago. Now let's start seeing some gameplay footage.
believe nothing that does not come straight from the devs

I know this is VERY offtopic, but I just received an e-mail with an invitation for CDPR's conference at Brasil Game Show (I'm a member of the local press). SO.EXCITED.OMG.OMG.OMG
And I'll show up already with my Witcher 3 t-shirt :p

If it's true, Q4 is portrayed as period when best games come out, they definitely want to double the sales of TW2 and be seen as one of the best AAA games that come out next holiday season.

I am sure CDPR is planning on releasing tons of DEV diaries etc soon but its still too long.
I would say somewhere mid next year is the best time to get the game out, In one of those dry months when nothing comes out, so game can be consider as GOTY by fans and critics.

Said that; PC version might be close to being ready, but what about PS4 and X1, Q4 might make sense if they are far away from creating fine ports for the consoles.

Whats up with the front cover I could design better box then this. Hey CDPR could we have some competition?

Top Bottom