Black screen after intro vid

+
Black screen after intro vid

This is a joke first off since this was an issue day one of launch over a year ago. I cant believe after coming back a year later with a completely different computer setup that the same issue has not been repaired. I dont remember (maybe disabling the intro vid)what the work around was and im not interested in a work around or giving out my diagnostics I have three completely different computers in the house all easily capable of running this game with a wide variety of hardware from sli to crossfire and everything inbetween. All of them have the same issue. Two friends have this as well and when I complained about the issue to them on ts3 they stated both of them have the same issue and neither of them have even bothered trying to fix the game - just gave up and moved on. fix your shit, this is such a joke.

Sorry to say but I definitely need more information . What game version are you using and have you tried applying any patches and if so which ones ? I`m not interested in the other computers at the moment , only the one on which you will be playing the game on . For that I will need system specs . For you a dxdiag file may be mundane but for us it is pretty common to ask for one plus it will tell us more about your system .

I have the same problem. Too long awaited patch is now put all the patches and still does not work.

Patches 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 now

If, during the introductory video I press esc it will not be a black screen and the game just freezes. In both cases, the application does not respond.

I'm just desperate. I have not been able to play this game. First there were glitches with the saves. Then it all stopped running. Since then, I even reinstalled the operating system.

Galenfea said:
I have the same problem. Too long awaited patch is now put all the patches and still does not work.

Patches 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 now

If, during the introductory video I press esc it will not be a black screen and the game just freezes. In both cases, the application does not respond.

I'm just desperate. I have not been able to play this game. First there were glitches with the saves. Then it all stopped running. Since then, I even reinstalled the operating system.
Are you running the game as an administrator and did you apply the patches as admin ?
Is the game installed to a folder without diacritic signs .
Are you overclocking you video card ?
Did at any time while patching errors appear ?
As an additional option you can claim your backup copy from GOG
http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

I have russian version the game on my disc. And by the way, once upon a time the game starts. That is, the disc was not spoiled.

Are you running the game as an administrator and did you apply the patches as admin ?

yes

Is the game installed to a folder without diacritic signs .

no diacritic signs (D:\Games\TheWitcher2)

Are you overclocking you video card ?

no

Did at any time while patching errors appear ?

no errors while patch was install

when the game freezes after the movie and I'm trying to get out of the game with the task manager, I see a window with the inscription "chagelist: 1 not responding" (не отвечает)

As an additional option you can claim your backup copy from GOG

Must I download install files and reinstall the game?

Top Bottom