[ACT I] Mysterious coffin note in Reverend's Chapel

+
[ACT I] Mysterious coffin note in Reverend's Chapel

In the crypt beneath the Reverend's chapel in Vizima's outskirts (where you fight the ghost of Leo), I noticed there is a small note pinned to the coffin lid in one corner of the room. I can't quite make out what it says though, and was hoping you guys could help me out. Here's what I made out so far:I will ... ... ... ... ship .. ... the world just.. ... my .. ... Burning.... ... ... willhelp me reach this goal.. ... .. .. help me. ... .. . .. . :witchmas:

I've balanced the color somewhat, so it'll be easier to read."I will work on *something* and see the world just as my grandfathers did.Burning a *something* will help me reach this goal.Uncle Alash(?) can help me burn a *something*.

i believe it is "I will work on sailing ship and see the world just as my grandfathers did."then it's "Becoming a *something* will help me reach this goal"and "Uncle *somebody* can help me become a *something*"my guess would be that the 'something' is sailor (despite the seeming presence of what seems like a "P" ;) ) ... and well, Uncle so-and-so could probably remain relatively anonymous :witchmas:

for the closest possible view of that note, open ob_coffin01.mdb in d'jinni and choose Edit / View appropriate model. Then you can spin it around and light it from different angles or zoom in to see it better.That said, you won't see anything better than Treasa's cleaned up version :witchmas:

Wow, quite the quick and awesome reply! Thanks guys! We almost have it cracked now.However I don't think the correct word is "sailor" because if you look at all the "i" 's elsewhere in the note, they all have dots, but there are no dots in that word. My suggestion is something like "seeper" or "reaper".So:"I will work on a sailing ship and see the world just as my grandfather(s) did.""Becoming a *something* will help me reach this goal.""Uncle *somebody* can help me become a *something*"Now whether this all actually means anything would be the next puzzle to figure out. :hmmm:

Oh! Oh! I know!Mr. Green, in the Kitchen, with the Pipe Wrench.....Heh. Sorry, had to do that.That's quite a find. I wonder if CDP R will help us with this one. It's a great Easter Egg. I never noticed it before.~ Roxy

Great Job on that , Treasa.I have looked and looked and the last word looks like reaper or seeker to me, but that doesn't make sense.

Top Bottom