Harald Gord resetting/bugging all over the place

+
Hello,
Either I don't understand this card, or it's bugging like hell.
His text says: Deploy: Boost self by [X]
Increase boost by 1 for every special card you played this game.

In the game I played 2 specials, and he was fine on [2]. Then I played another, I don't remember which, and he's reset to 0. Then I played another... and he's back to [2]?
On the screenshots, you can see, he's on [2], while I already have 4 special cards in the graveyard.
bug1.jpg

bug2.jpg
Then, I played him on the second round - and he didn't boost himself at all! You can see it on the screenshot - he's on power 2 with no boost, his text currently says [2] boost should have happened.

bug3.jpg

Then he went to the graveyard - now it says boos self by [1].

bug4.jpg

Just... what? What is happening here?

This may be a case for Support. Please, send them a ticket.

I did that through the link, wrote the report, added the screenshots, clicked send and this appeared. Green tick, with the message "There was a problem while submitting your request". Nothing to do, nothing to go back to. I'm confused xDD :ohstopit::shrug:
65296268_332195161045743_8389423068828663808_n.jpg

Can someone please confirm this bug?
Use plenty of special cards, your Gord will show you the amount of boost. When you played out all of your specials, use Hacker's ability to play out another special card. Gord's description will be reset and indeed he won't be boosted.

Edit: This was over 3 rounds. Gord came on hand in round 3 and Hacker also used in R3

Last edited:
Yeah, crimes don't seem to be counted as special cards for some reason. I reckon it's a bug. If it's not, it's a rather odd design choice, given that they're marked with the flame icon.

I played many spells and it buffed by nothing. I noticed that he doesn't work when you play against Sindicate(I can be wrong but it is always happens against Sindicate)

DRK3

Forum veteran
I also played this card and it's definitely bugged, removed from the deck for something else until its fixed.

Tried playing it in a spella'tael deck, definitely bugged. The number seemed to change randomly, going down or up even if I didn't play a special card. The highest number he ever reached was 4, even though I played 10 special cards during the match.

Can someone please confirm this bug?
Use plenty of special cards, your Gord will show you the amount of boost. When you played out all of your specials, use Hacker's ability to play out another special card. Gord's description will be reset and indeed he won't be boosted.

Edit: This was over 3 rounds. Gord came on hand in round 3 and Hacker also used in R3

I played a few games today with him and it's really bugged. I didn't know it at the moment and I end up losing a game because of it. The card isn't even working when I play.

I built a seasonal arena deck around 4 Harald Gord cards. I filled the deck with as many crime cards as I could.
After playing around 8 special cards in turn 1 and 2, I have gathered all 4 Harald Gords in my hand by turn 3. As I play them, they do not boost themselves at all. Am I misreading something about Harald Gord's effect, or is this a bug?

There is a youtube video visualizing this issue:
At least Harald boosted himself by 1 in this video.

He's definitely bugged. My deck contains a mix of crime and regular specials. First time I used him, I had him in hand R1 and kept him to R3 and he boosted by 7 points, which was the total specials I'd played that game. Card text also had updated to [7]. Second time, I got him in R3, after I'd played specials in previous rounds. The card text still showed [0] and he didn't boost. Same thing the next few times I played him in a match - Harald in R3, specials cast in R1 and R2.

So I was thinking maybe it was just some random thing where maybe he was only counting spells when he was in your hand. Got him just now in R2, which I drypassed. R3, I had 2 Lacerates, Curse of Corruption and Congregation. Played them, and no change to the counter or boost when Harald was played. I'm reasonably sure the specials aren't the problem, since it those were in the 7 spells that first run he boosted..
Post automatically merged:

And another oddball - mine boosts after being pulled with Vivaldi Bank, yet my opponent's does nothing when he does the same. Opponent had also played about 4 or 5 specials this game.

Last edited:
He isn't working for the second week already. And I can't create decks with it. How long do I have to wait for it to be finally fixed?

So, I don't know how else I address this issue and I did not see a thread about it (sorry if i skipped) but Harald Gord is completely bugged, his counter resets out of nowhere. i'm running a deck which is nearly half composed by special cards and his counters reset AT LEAST once every match. If you guys could, please, fix it next patch, it'd be aewsome. Thank you

I filed a ticket regarding this bug a few days ago and received an answer that it's a known issue that being taken care of. So i guess it will be fixed in the next patch, end of the month probably or maybe earlier. I just don't use it ATM.

Top Bottom