40gb day 1 patch?

+
My GoG says I don't have enough space on my SSD for update? I got 30gig free space. Is it really just around 10gig?

So i've got a problem ^^'. Since it's stuck at 56% for a while now...
Yeah, i had it stucked at fifty some %, but after some time it went through so be patient :D
Post automatically merged:

My GoG says I don't have enough space on my SSD for update? I got 30gig free space. Is it really just around 10gig?
yup and size of folder with game didn't increased at all

i wonder about that quote from CDPR representative, situation looks like this to me at this stage ( PC - GOG ):
- 58GB downloaded on pre-load
- 9.7GB patch downloading just now...

if he is mentioning that there is only small download on release..so what about the day 1 patch ?

So i've got a problem ^^'. Since it's stuck at 56% for a while now...
not sure if it happened with anyone else but my download didn't even do the full 9.7GB it hit around 57% and started to just apply patches and boom it was done.

Is this patch necessary? I mean can I play the game right from the box? Let's say I have no Internet.

it uses up 80 gigs temporarily for the patching process

disable your recycle bin and system restore cache
disable hiberation
disable virtual mem paging files
delete your windows logs
delete your office/windows backup partitions
use treesize to see what is taking up space on your drive the most and to cleanup
reboot

102GB storage size of Cyberpunk so far.

pre download and 1.02 on PS4.

I guess not much to do at 0:00. Unless another update is coming. If so, got plenty of space so no issue

Anyone know how large the patch tomorrow is going to be? I'm assuming there is going to be a patch tomorrow since I paid to play CP2077 and not Fallout New Vegas.

So, I played 40 minutes as a nomad. With my ROG GTX 1070 OC 8G I had nearly 60 FPS on medium (I should have all on high according to the recommended specs). When I was in desert, it was lagging and dropping to 45-50 FPS and I haven't even been to NC yet.. I dunno what to do. If I wait for another patch or what. And yes, I got newest nVidia driver.
CDPR has created the recommended specs, I meet them and I still can't play without any problems and lags....

Does anybody know how large is the game with all current patches? Is there going to be any other "optimalization" patches?

So, I played 40 minutes as a nomad. With my ROG GTX 1070 OC 8G I had nearly 60 FPS on medium (I should have all on high according to the recommended specs). When I was in desert, it was lagging and dropping to 45-50 FPS and I haven't even been to NC yet.. I dunno what to do. If I wait for another patch or what. And yes, I got newest nVidia driver.
CDPR has created the recommended specs, I meet them and I still can't play without any problems and lags....

Does anybody know how large is the game with all current patches? Is there going to be any other "optimalization" patches?
I play on rtx 2070 super and ryzen 7 3700x and game runs pretty smooth i don't run everything on ultra but i have 2560x1080 ultra wide screen and run medium raytracing and high graphics and i get constant 60 fps, no dips noticed so far while gpu is between 90-95% usage so i could probably squeeze out a few more frames if i didn't lock it. Game looks great btw.

I play on rtx 2070 super and ryzen 7 3700x and game runs pretty smooth i don't run everything on ultra but i have 2560x1080 ultra wide screen and run medium raytracing and high graphics and i get constant 60 fps, no dips noticed so far while gpu is between 90-95% usage so i could probably squeeze out a few more frames if i didn't lock it. Game looks great btw.

So I meet recommended specs and still I need to upgrade? Lol.. That sucks!

102GB storage size of Cyberpunk so far.

pre download and 1.02 on PS4.

I guess not much to do at 0:00. Unless another update is coming. If so, got plenty of space so no issue

Does Cyberpunk put the patched files somewhere else in the computer? After the 1.04 patch I checked and my game folder was 61GB which is about one or two gigabytes larger then the initial install.

Is the patch integrated into the existing files and replacing the assets they are patching so as to not take up too much room, or is the patch stored elsewhere?

Top Bottom