🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Greetings!

I would really like that one of the developers would see this letter, but in any case. I am grateful to your team for the work done on the development of games. Especially Cyberpunk 2077. Although it came out with some problems, it has become my favorite game at the moment and I'm sure it will remain so for a long time. This incredible world of Night City, its atmosphere, is simply mesmerizing, I really want to go there. I especially liked the soundtrack, I even added a few tracks to my favorite playlist. I have a tradition: to play Cyberpunk on the eve of the New Year. I did it after the release and then a year later the same way. This pleasant vibe, when it’s snowing outside the window, there is a spruce in the room, and I’m chopping scavengers in V’s world, doing side missions and looking for Easter eggs) I don’t know how this year will turn out, since I lived in Ukraine, in the city of Kharkiv, and now Because of the war I came to your native country Poland and I live here. I am grateful to all the people for their help and support, including your team, but still I really want to return home as soon as possible. I want to congratulate CDPR on its 20th anniversary, this is a very serious date, I am glad that you are developing and giving people such wonderful products. I believe that in the future you will bring my favorite game to the ideal)) I wish you development, inspiration for new projects and of course peace. Thanks, Maksym ❤

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

Hey there, I made this account today in hopes I could ask someone within CD PROJEKT S. A. if they could request Project Soul:

Project Soul
SOULCALIBUR VI (ソウルキャリバー 6) | バンダイナムコエンターテインメント公式サイト

to release an update that will allow players to Edit Geralt on Soul Calibur 6. I understand there are legal obstacles and is why I'm trying to contact both studios.

As you can see the [Equipment] and [Body] options are disabled and players cannot alter his hair nor change the color of his Equipment.
18226e52f8d30-4fd3CAF2F4A0A55FE4C.43B081D04EC3AC20_message_424578526567528_1658509869404.jpg

Please forward this request to the proper contact.

Hey there! I'm a huge fan of The Witcher 3 :D I have yet to find another game with as much depth and replayability as this one!

I play on Xbox and I noticed there is a shortcut for meditation when you press X after bringing up the wheel interface. I was wondering if you guys might be able to patch in another shortcut to the oils and potions menu with Y as well? Playing on death march I'm constantly switching my oils for different fights and it's soooo slow loading in the menu!

赛博朋克2077的某个任务中的可阅读芯片的翻译里,可能有一个错别字,具体信息请见附件图片,错别字已经用红框标记出来了。谢谢!
Perhaps there is a little text mistake, please check the red box mark for further information. Thanks!

Attachments

• 赛博朋克中文文本勘误_from_Linpeiwang.png
    赛博朋克中文文本勘误_from_Linpeiwang.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 26
I am interested in purchasing the Premium Pass on Gwent. Does this pass expire every season or is it a one time purchase? Thanks!

I am interested in purchasing the Premium Pass on Gwent. Does this pass expire every season or is it a one time purchase? Thanks!
Apparently it's one time purchase (but I recommand to wait an answer from a gwent player to be sure^^)
From the gwent page :
  • 3. I bought one of the premium Journeys before. Do I need to buy it again?
    No. Thanks for your support. Enjoy your new content on top!

Thanks so much for the answer. I looked around but never saw that.
Apparently it's one time purchase (but I recommand to wait an answer from a gwent player to be sure^^)
From the gwent page :

hey ppl! tell me pls when does the new season Gwent journey begin? I want to buy a premium but idk what happens if there is not enough time left until the end and i dont have time to raise the lvl to 100

hey ppl! tell me pls when does the new season Gwent journey begin? I want to buy a premium but idk what happens if there is not enough time left until the end and i dont have time to raise the lvl to 100
Again I can't say for sure, but always from the Gwent page :)
  • 8. When will the Journey end?
    Never! All returning Journeys are truly Infinite and you can decide for yourself when it’s time to switch between them.

Again I can't say for sure, but always from the Gwent page :)
    Never! All returning Journeys are truly Infinite and you can decide for yourself when it’s time to switch between them.
for $10 i get all journeys? did i understand correctly?

for $10 i get all journeys? did i understand correctly?
From my understanding and the "questions/answers" at the very bottom of the page :
Journey don't have an end (infinite). So if you buy one, you can continue this one as long as you want.

So let's say you buy the Geralt journey today :
When Yennefer journey will be available in August, you would be able to play Geralt journey as long as you want (even next year^^).

But if you buy Prenium Journey, I can't say if you will have access to all the futur ones (Yennefer, Triss, Regis,...). So maybe better to wait someone which actually play the game ;)
  • 1. What is Journey?
    Journey is our leveling system which replaces regular crown progression.
  • 2. Is it for free?
    There are two tiers of the Journey: free and premium. Everyone will get access to the free version of the Journey. By purchasing access to the premium tier you will be able to unlock much more content just for playing the game.
  • 3. I bought one of the premium Journeys before. Do I need to buy it again?
    No. Thanks for your support. Enjoy your new content on top!
  • 4. I bought the Geralt skin when it was back on sale in December 2021 - will I have access to his premium Journey now?
    Yes!
  • 5. What’s the difference between the previous Journeys and the Infinite Journeys?
    The Journey progression is the same, but you’re able to choose which Journey you want to progress and move on to the next one when you want, plus we’ve added more rewards for you to unlock!
  • 6. What happens to my previous progress in one of the returning Journeys?
    You will be able to pick up exactly where you left, your previous progress is preserved!
  • 7. Is it available on all platforms?
    Yes, Journey is available on PC (GOG & Steam), iOS and Android!
  • 9. Are there going to be more Infinite Journeys after this one?
    Yes, we have plans to add all previously released Journeys - Triss, Yennefer, Alzur, Aretuza, Regis and Dandelion
  • 10. Are there going to be any brand new Journeys in the future?
    Our team has many ideas and we’d love to add more Journeys to the game in the future. However, we don’t have anything to share on this topic just yet.

赛博朋克2077的某个任务中的可阅读芯片的翻译里,可能有一个错别字,具体信息请见附件图片,错别字已经用红框标记出来了。谢谢!
Perhaps there is a little text mistake, please check the red box mark for further information. Thanks!

Attachments

• 赛博朋克中文文本勘误_from_Linpeiwang.png
    赛博朋克中文文本勘误_from_Linpeiwang.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 20
u are so cute thanks u so much! have a great day and good mod :love:(y)
Post automatically merged:

From my understanding and the "questions/answers" at the very bottom of the page :
Journey don't have an end (infinite). So if you buy one, you can continue this one as long as you want.

So let's say you buy the Geralt journey today :
When Yennefer journey will be available in August, you would be able to play Geralt journey as long as you want (even next year^^).

But if you buy Prenium Journey, I can't say if you will have access to all the futur ones (Yennefer, Triss, Regis,...). So maybe better to wait someone which actually play the game ;)
u are so cute thanks u so much! have a great day and good mod :love:(y)

Hello all.

I'd like to thank CDPR for creating this game which helped me going through my darkest year in my life. I know it's kinda wierd to write anything about this i guess, but i'm on better terms now and just wanted to write this. I apologize to everyone who doesnt want to read it at all, i dont blame anyone.

Nearly exactly year ago (year and month) I lost my wife and my kids lost their mother. From that moment my life twisted and everything went haywire. In day to day basis my kids carry me a lot, but they are young so i have a lot of free time so i was looking for something to escape reality from. Im really big gamer dad and mostly play online games (World of Warcraft to be exact) so my friends in the guild helped me to focus on something else. But month after it happend i bought Cyberpunk_2077 and totally fall in love with it. I have hundred hours played in Mass Effect so big RPGs are nothing new to me, but this game spoke to me like anything else. I was totally into it since the beggining.

This game have the best story I've ever played. And the cyberpunk genre is my jam aswell (Hello Bladerunner films, etc). So this was something from me. I didnt get to play this since release since we were kinda low on income and everything went into family. I only paid monthly sub to WoW.
This game is even responsible to break my rule in RPGs. Never play as female character if i have a option. But then i met Judy.. =D on my 1st playthrough i was male V and i didnt research anything. Her missions and dialog were great... She kinda reminds me Tali from ME series and then after several reloads when i do wrong with romance i jumped in Wiki and saw she is only into females.. so bye rule.. =D then next 3 playthrough (every origin) i went for female...

Now i finished my 6th story playthrough and now i think its time for more exploration to finish up the map.. i was close in my 4th (? i guess) but wanted to play the story more... I'm couple hundreds hours into this game and i want more.

As a new guy i cant create threads so posting it here.

Thank you again for making this game perfect.
I kinda wish this would be reality even i know i wouldnt stand a chance.

Regards,
Andrew from Czech Republic.

Hello @SpiddeR2686

My condolences for your loss. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to lose someone so close.

I'm glad to hear that you have found a nice and enjoyable distraction from reality. Warm welcome to the forums and hopefully you'll also enjoy your time in here.

Hi,

can anyone explain to me how it is possible that the red and blue diffuse texture of the geralt jacket combined with the tint map create a normal brown texture with a blue torso?

How to make this mechanism in shaders?

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (104).png
    Zrzut ekranu (104).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
Hello devs.

I just wanted to drop in and try to give you a little constructive feedback. Let me start by saying that I really like Gwent overall. It is very thematic, and I love the artwork. The deck creation system is well thought out.

My only serious complaint is that I believe the Niilfgard faction is poorly designed.

While I understand the desire to have a control/permission style faction in the game, and that such a faction appeals to many players, I think you’ve overdone it a bit. Niilfgard is soooo frustrating to play against that, more often than not, I simply forfeit games as soon as I see that my opponent is playing Niilfgard.

It’s not just that they thematically use your own resources against you that causes frustration, it’s that they typically play many cards with “create” effects and “seize” effects. This often causes Niilfgard to play *very* slowly as they evaluate cards they either aren’t familiar with, or aren’t sure how to utilize given the resources they current have available to them. Niilfgard players are essentially playing a new deck every match since a large part of their strategy relies upon using resources outside of their starting deck.

This problem is compounded by the fact that Nilfgards other abilities, such as their heavy complement of locking cards, duplicating, and seizing also forces me into Making sub-optimal plays to draw out those effects. So, I end up also playing at a slower tempo than I normally do against any other faction.

The end result is that I don’t enjoy playing against Niilfgard at all, whether I win or lose the match. Therefore, I typically just immediately forfeit games against them. Worse yet (for you) is that, if I draw Niilfgard as my opponent a couple of games in a row (like I did a few minutes ago), I just shut the game off and go do something else. Usually it takes at least a few days before I have any interest in coming back to the game after that. The last time I quit playing Gwent for a few months was when I shut it down after drawing Niilfgard as an opponent a few times in a row and then the same thing happened a few days later when I finally came back to the game.

I doubt I am the only one who feels this way.

You may want to consider dialing back Niilfgard’s frustration factor a little bit.

Last edited:
Hi.
I have been trying hard to play , and enjoy this game this game as I did in the begining, and the real game. It wasnt long for me to that things weren't right for new starters . I'm sorry to see and find that a major game exploit is at work, some calling it cheating some gamesmanship but whichever, a real negative for this game. What is it, some will have already said it to themselves. Forfeiting, going backwards, playing the promotion ladder, which ever you choose it seems to be decimating the game, and impeding any new flow of interested new members. It soon became obvious that things weren't right as i started to come up against apponants who had decks far into the future as far as my progress was concerned. They knew all the idiosyncrasies of the cards, and would basicaly give me a slamming. It became a futile game to play unless you want to be whupped every game, and it was also slower as I wasn't getting any rewards and hardly getting any achievments.

I realised there was a way to check your opponant stats, which I thought I would beging to check after games especially after being whupped. Sure enough there was the answer, players going backwards, they hit a target level they want for whatever reason, for specific rewards, cards, what ever, and once there, would start to forfeit to go backwartds down the ladder. I'm sure players have noticed others FF yet they have been winning the game, maybe too frequent breaks of internet content (could be another reason for the frequent FF). Anyway Ive seen players going backwards past me, and never clicked at that time.

Now to any doubters, this isnt just a couple levels. I began to check, especially as many are obvious by the cards they play, the way they play, even trying to play as new players, until you check. You not only see their highest level achieved, but also their rank, their start date, and you realise what these players have done and are exploiting the game, fixing the promotion ladder, and most importantly stopping newcomers gaining rewards, and proper experience without it being corrupted, and probably guilty of driving many players from the game.

high level _ playing at level
14 _ 22
11 _ 22
11 _ 22
12 _ 22
6 _ 21
1 _ 21
3 _ 14
4 _ 14
6 _ 15
10 _ 15
6 _ 14
2 _ 14 today.

These are some of the ones I have screen scanned, and I find it shocking that this is being allowed by the developers, although the names are on the scans I feel they should be disgusted with themselves, but probably aren't. I would imaging it would be easy enough for these players to be stopped with a max lvl you can only slip to so as not to interfere with other lower level players. If they like winning so much then start a new account with starter cards like everyone else.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Top Bottom