FSR in v1.61 Ruins Graphics on XSX

+
The patch v1.61 that introduces FSR on the Xbox Series X is completely destroying the graphics of the game for me. When driving the neon signs pop white and random frames flash bright/dark and everything is covered in a horrible grainy noise. Honestly patch 1.6 was wayyyyyyy better graphics, this is a major regression that is ruining the game for me.

I'm having the same problem on series s when using performance mode the image when driving starts flickering with black frames

Definitely.
Graphics flickering in performance mode is an huge issue. And there is a glitch in elevators when light from ceiling casts shadows, too.

Attachments

• e35ca057-ce7e-4003-a265-b629a9e9fc3a.png
    e35ca057-ce7e-4003-a265-b629a9e9fc3a.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 76
I made a thread about this issue a while back

Support emailed me to say that they were looking into it but have not come back to me for some weeks now.

It still does affect both quality and performance modes from my testing.

Support emailed me to say that they were looking into it but have not come back to me for some weeks now.
If the support answered that they're looking into to it, it mean that they're aware of the issue and work to fix it ;)
(I have no doubt that it will be fixed in the next patch/update. But like always, they won't release a patch especially to fix it).

If the support answered that they're looking into to it, it mean that they're aware of the issue and work to fix it ;)
(I have no doubt that it will be fixed in the next patch/update. But like always, they won't release a patch especially to fix it).
Oh absolutely :) I should have added a little context to what I was saying but certainly don't expect them to keep me in the loop every step of the way. I just sent them a further email a few weeks ago asking if the team had been able to re-produce and any extra info I could give them but have not had a reply.

this problem still exist in September 2023 after Update 2.0... cmon CDPR this is so annoying. Why this gets so less attention? This flashing flickering artefacts appear almost every few seconds...

Yeah, this is very strange cause it happens to everyone on XBOX series. Maybe they aren't able to fix it that easy cause something interfering between the engine and FSR? Before the update to FSR when they were using their own technic with TAA I guess, there wasn't this issue. I just don't understand why they didn't communicate or even mentioned it. Today I get the response from support. We'll see.

Top Bottom