1.07 didn't fix my game or enhance it. It utterly destroyed it.

+
1.07 didn't fix my game or enhance it. It utterly destroyed it.

Before patch 1.07, I was able to run The Witcher 3 on mostly Ultra settings with my GTX 780Ti, 2500k, 8GB RAM. No complaints. A few minor framerate hiccups but that's it. After the patch? Well....

That picture doesn't even do it justice. The trees and entire background in the distance actually disappear in and out of existence. And if you'll notice, I actually have two swords equipped. But the swords aren't actually in the scabbards. They are literally invisible. I'm starting to think this entire patch was a bad move. Like taking a rocket launcher to eliminate a fruit fly infestation.

Attachments

• WTF.jpg
    WTF.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
On my machine (2 x gtx 980 + i7 4930k), this patch fixed the annoying stuttering that I had every 5 (random) seconds, but I felt a little decrease in FPS - at least 5 on average.
I'm running everything on ultra 1440p and getting 55 (min), 65 (avg) 80 (max).

Have you tried switching everything to low and then turn everything on again?

Delete your mods and ensure that the backup files are not in the game folder. The weapons is due to a mod which touched the def_weapons_crafting file. So yes delete your mods and repair your game and please do not put backups in the games installation folder.

Top Bottom