1.21 Debug Console dll (temp)

+
Well he just uploaded my dll to the nexus, so that wont work.
Good that you got it to work! What changes did you do for the global_game pointer? I attempted to fix this myself but I am not do good at reverse engineering yet so i never figured out how i could find the new AOB :)

Thanks to @0nakita I got my hands on an origin executable.

@thalixte
@Sidewinder666

Uploaded a new version that should work on Origin as well, although since I don't own the origin version myself I was unable to test it, but I fixed the pattern wildcard to match both versions. (Same link)

@thalixte
@Sidewinder666

Uploaded a new version that should work on Origin as well, although since I don't own the origin version myself I was unable to test it, but I fixed the pattern wildcard to match both versions. (Same link)

I'll give that a try a bit later, working at the moment, lol. But THANK YOU in any case, for taking the time to try and fix the issue for us. That's appreciated. :)

@thalixte
@Sidewinder666

I tested it right now with main game and new patch, but DLC's still installing, and its working!!! THANK YOU!

EDIT: Arrrrgh!!! The console opens, yes, but the commands do nothing. >.<

I tried just "AllowFT(1)" and it did not work. Did not get any "confirmation" of the command, and I seem to recall that you should? Not sure.

Has anyone tried this, got the console to show, and the commands worked? Did you get confirmation?

Yay! Got it to work. Here's how, if it helps anyone else.

First download the enabler mod titled "debug-console-enabler-default_repack" from the link on page one of this topic. There are 12 versions of the file, grab the one with that title.

Extract ONLY the dsound.dll file to the usual location, don't use that telemetry-w/e file.

Then download the latest version of the enabler on page one of this topic and place it in the usual place (x64/plugins).

This worked for me, finally.

Last edited:
(0xc000007b) Update everythung what can be updated, only delete dsound.dll from game folder can fix it. Idk what need to do ..., need help :)

Sorry Sarcen, but i cannot download your file from google Drive, so i cannot test it for the moment.

@thalixte
@Sidewinder666

Seems your over quota on the link in the first post so it cant be tested with the origin version :/ will have to wait til later.

Works brilliantly! Thank you so much, I'd missed running through the wilds and being able to occasionally indulge in secretgwint
:nice:

Seems your over quota on the link in the first post so it cant be tested with the origin version :/ will have to wait til later.

There is such a thing as a quota? I had no clue, anyway, people have uploaded my dll to the nexus so you can find it there too.

There is such a thing as a quota? I had no clue, anyway, people have uploaded my dll to the nexus so you can find it there too.

Guess your google drive got hammered :) I'll look for it on the nexus then and try to find one that has the origin version.

Does anybody know the item code for the black color/paint from the DLC?

Im planning a new playthrough from the beginning, and i really like to have a black bear armor :)

I am experiencing the game bug where the last slot isn't unlocked by researching all the mutagens and have managed to get this mod working but do not know of any command to fix my problem. Is there a hidden "help" command or a list of commands that enable the mutagen slots?

why does my console work on 1.22 without the debug-console-enabler.dll but just with the dsound.dll ? wanted to remove the enabler before patching 121->122 forgot about the dsound and was surprised as it opened and worked just fine

edit: ok i didnt remove the dll but just added a bak extension, doesnt make sense but the dll.bak got loaded

Last edited:
Top Bottom