1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the sun glare still present in the game, it even manifested itself when i'm driving while it's raining, probably just like in the older versions of the game.

Edit: I guess I'm just surprized by the contrast of how it looks while driving in first person compared to driving in third person while it's raining.

Attachments

• 20210912182617_1.jpg
    20210912182617_1.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 20210912182833_1.jpg
    20210912182833_1.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20210912182917_1.jpg
    20210912182917_1.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Maybe it's a bug since a while ago, but I never see that :)
For the little story, I kill a dude with a HMG. By mistake I pick up it. And without dropping the HMG, I pick up the dude and put it in a container. I look around, no HMG on the ground, no equiped (obviously) and nothing in my inventory.
But when I open my stash, the HMG appear in my inventory (only in the stash) as equiped. I can put it in my stash and retrieve it like all weapons. But when I quit the stash screen, the HMG directly appear in my hand.
If i switch weapon, the HMG is dropped on the ground as "normal".

So if you want to keep a HMG, and you have not "a stash" nearby, pick up a body. The HMG will remain in your inventory even if you don't see it.
On screenshot, the HMG come from the Badlands and I'm in Northside :)
(I hope it's not too confusing...)
c13947c5-7de6-4fdc-b62c-2215babab772.PNG8b81a660-3c1f-49f9-9321-74e014257a42.PNG
8517d273-0573-4a1a-826d-4ed36867ab25.PNGfb490e84-e1ea-4c5f-a75c-25baeb67b7d1.PNG

For the little story, I kill a dude with a HMG. By mistake I pick up it. And without dropping the HMG, I pick up the dude and put it in a container. I look around, no HMG on the ground, no equiped (obviously) and nothing in my inventory.
But when I open my stash, the HMG appear in my inventory (only in the stash) as equiped. I can put it in my stash and retrieve it like all weapons. But when I quit the stash screen, the HMG directly appear in my hand.

So if you want to keep a HMG, and you have not "a stash" nearby, pick up a body. The HMG will remain in your inventory even if you don't see it.
Happened in 1.23 too IIRC.

I think, yes :(
Like I said (and my guess), in some GIGs (where you have to kill a guy/girl), you can knockout your target and deliver him/her to the fixer if you don't want kill him/her yourself (car trunk). If you accidentally put the guy/girl in a container (whatever the one) and that he/she didn't "die", the quest would be "blocked". Because you can neither recover it, nor kill it, nor deliver it to the fixer.

Edit:
After, I could be wrong :)
At worst, it cost nothing to report it again, maybe with a "better" explanation.
Because it's the only GIG/quest where it's a "problem". In the Clouds (Automatic Love), you can knockout and put all the Tygers in containers, during the dialogue with Maiko "you have do your max to kill anyone".
Well, since this whole thing felt wrong and extremely counterintuitive I followed the advice and reported it anyway aaand *drumroll* It's a bug!
Aware of and working on it :) Thank you all for the input, cheers!
CDPR)Rep.png

Not sure if this belongs here but, this never occured before latest patch. Glitch happened when I tried to move the map with coursor.
youtube link below:

Dev Team,

The latest patch is the worst by far. What a sad state of affairs.
Every NPC walking on the streets of night city will have multiple clones of itself in very close proximity.
V's vehicle constantly will be just stranded in mid air
NPC T-pose glitch walking at an all-time high.
Audio trails behind scripted combat scenes in the intro chapter

Lack lustre. We, the community give you detailed feedback but that rarely, if at all translates into the game..

Every NPC walking on the streets of night city will have multiple clones of itself in very close proximity.
Maybe, you could try that for "clones" ;)

Applying more than 1 mod to an LMG does not work. All it does is replace the topmost mod, without deleting the current installed one(fortunately) as is normal.

The tarot cards are showing big red crosses when Misty deals them during Nocturne Op55N1. It wasn't like that the last time I played this mission which was back in December 2020 or January 2021. Can't remember precisely,

Attachments

• 20210914210823_1.jpg
    20210914210823_1.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 54
This problem also occurs during the side quest Losing My Religion/Sacrum Profanum. If you stealth take down the dudes non-lethally, but you dump a single body in the outside bin or the old car boot just outside the container they are all in, the Monk scolds you for using violence (they ask you to resolve it without bloodshed), which is another quest where it's like dumping their unconscious bodies in the bin is considered a kill? o_O

EDIT: Forgot to mention I saved the mission just before going in, and tried multiple variables to confirm that putting the enemies in the bin gets counted as a "kill". Forgot to mention also I'm referring to the posts above regarding not killing Militech Personnel. Seems to be an issue affecting some of the side quests/gigs.

Last edited:

Guest 4580881

Forgive me, I do not actually know where to report bugs.

Panacea clothing mod's description says "LocKey#40151" (it's residual data from the dev builds)

Edit: bug reported

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4580881

I had this happen, go to a shop/dropbox and sell it to remove it from the inventory.

Is anyone else experiencing a glitch near the intersection for the San Amaro Street travel point, that is forcing the car to stop and V automatically exits the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom