1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

+
EN_CP_Mosaic_2560x1440.png

It's been a year since the release. Thank you for all of the support and passion you've given us!

Here's to you!

I didn't care and still don't, but you kept badgering me about it is all. The crux of this was that he shouldn't have said that. I mentioned that gamers were in the wrong as well. I'm not 'ooga booga CDPR' like you're behaving. The media exaggeration. Fuck yeah, of course they do. All media does this, even the media that says it's 'not like those other' media. I only referenced that video because I don't know what stream it's specifically from.

I think this is turning into a ''you, no you'' situation so let's agree to disagree.

I think that's a snippet from one of the Night City Wires and it has to do with level design overall.

It's inconsequential.
I get ya now. Yeah. I'm not sure what's happening exactly either. If you plow through a sizable crowd; It's not uncommon you'll see at least one NPC stretch out- bend-and then wizz into the distance like a rubber band. If your vehicle hasn't flipped over before that.

Aye it's some weird shit going on, people with good hardware getting some vastly different experiences when it comes to stability.

All I know for sure is that there was a time when Cyberpunk had trouble running on AMD hardware - now this might have been fixed I don't know.

So I'm extrapolating here that there's a certain way the code likes to be run and if there's any extra loops it needs to do or follow then it craps out.

I'm sure they have at least an idea as to why this is happening.

I personally believe it's the whole hacksaw coding to get it running on slower hardware and this is one of the side effects.

I think a clear example of something that's not a useless feature, but grasping beyond reach would be the GI system. If it weren't broken(I'll grant, and personally think, there could be any number of reasons for this) it would look stunning. Perhaps this is the best it can look. Ewww. Jiggering the Json didn't do anything beneficial, and I could only gleam scarce clues from the massive archive dedicated to it. If it weren't the way it is; it would be the most gorgeous GI system to date. That's not what happened though.

If you check out Mafia Definitive Edition; It has an internal path tracing GI system. A very good near/far AO system, and it uses SSIL for interior bounce. Does it have problems? Yeah. The denoising is obvious in low light situations, sometimes the diffuse lighting needs a second to calculate, the system bleeds at certain distances, etc. It works though, it's beautiful, and *importantly* it's cheap(you can adjust the setting yourself as well). I can't say for certain CDPR should have done something like this, but I feel like it would have been less a challenge for the technical artists and other engineers... and it would work. CDPR has several hundred employees, while the Mafia guys are a AA developer these days. Its not wild to conclude CDPR probably could've made a system such as this more perfect, now they'll have to try to perfect what's here instead. I dig it though. If they can get it to work right, that would be spectacular.

Mafia is a fairly decent game by the way. It is a 'movie' game, it's very linear, but I enjoyed it. It's not a simple reskin of the classic either, it's a proper and well made remake. I'm impressed. You can even adjust the difficulty of police and driving also. One is gamey simple while the other is 'simulation' quality. Drive erratically - a witness may call the police, or the police may see it; On your ass. Run a signal or sign in front of them? On your ass. Speeding in front of them. On your ass. Police will arrive at the scene they're called to, if they don't have a description you can even drive/walk beyond them. If you stick around and make yourself obvious, like waving a gun around, they're on you. The stealth was surprisingly functional for a not stealth themed game. Ai ain't that bad, too - It's not fear or stalker, but nothing is, and we're yet to see if even Stalker 2 will live up to it's lineage.

Aye if you're referring to the RTX path tracing GI sure it's out of whack, I think due to the fact that it's implemented on top of their own rasterized dynamic time of day going on (which has it's own flaws with levels adaptation and what not).

Seems like the RTX features were a last minute addition and it shows in the implementation.

I've experienced a few games with the screen space global illumination feature and besides it taking a bit to adapt to the camera movement and the overall granularity, it can look stunning I agree.

As for the difficulty settings from Mafia DE, those were present in the original Mafia, it's what made me stick to it coming from GTA.

I loved what they were trying to achieve with Mafia back in the day and Mafia 2 was amazing overall.

Yeah, I stopped after II. I rented Unity but didn't have a chance to play it then just bugged out. I picked up the Unity/Origin bundle recently for 8 bucks. Gonna check them out here in a bit.

Oh yea, I tried Unity again recently and it's still an inconsistent mess, the performance is downright atrocious at points and you get all sorts of visual glitches.

Yep, these cars are beautiful. I certainly get why you would want everyone to see them and find one, or two, or ten of them to own and love. I can't even say my idea would work, or be good, it would probably be a gameplay tangent that gets panned because it's complex mini-game itself. I'm just farting in the wind.

Anything is better than literally just picking the cars up off the street after a phone call.

Heck at the very least have an NPC selling you the car, or have a minor quest involved with some of the rare ones like you said, the Aerondight.

Aye if you're referring to the RTX path tracing GI sure it's out of whack, I think due to the fact that it's implemented on top of their own rasterized dynamic time of day going on (which has it's own flaws with levels adaptation and what not).

Seems like the RTX features were a last minute addition and it shows in the implementation.

I've experienced a few games with the screen space global illumination feature and besides it taking a bit to adapt to the camera movement and the overall granularity, it can look stunning I agree.

As for the difficulty settings from Mafia DE, those were present in the original Mafia, it's what made me stick to it coming from GTA.

I loved what they were trying to achieve with Mafia back in the day and Mafia 2 was amazing overall.
No, this is internal GI - meaning it's not an external software implementation. There are certainly problems with RT, especially after 1.31, but that's for another time. GI can only be turned off with ini edits in 2077, and doing so gets rid of the 'normal goop' but then exposes problems in the distant shadows system. In case you feel roused to ask or jest; No, it's not a geometry issue. If it were then the normal goop would be there regardless of the time of day, these problems are almost* entirely alleviated during the night, and it would not respond to ini or json tweaks. It's a systemic problem. It's likely another victim of tearing things up once they remembered this game needs to work on old hardware as show time approached, because one of the team leads bragged about how beautiful it was around summer 2020. Womp.
20220119190735_1.jpg
20220119191548_1.jpg
20220119190530_1.jpg

I think I may commented on that in this very thread perhaps. I did somewhere. Anyway, looks like ass but not the end of the world. I can see what they wanted to achieve. I hope they get it to how they imagined.

Mafia isn't using SSGI for their indirect lighting, it's real path tracing. However; it's notably lower quality than a title that implements RTX for people, like me, who inspect this stuff. It's fast and pretty though, Never dropped under 60FPS and even topped the game off with some color grading (Not shown, references are Vanilla). Omit the source from the screen and it still bounches light around the area. Denoising is quite pervasive indoors and in low light environments. Day time open-world - It's a real treat.

20220208025709_1.jpg
20220207203251_1.jpg

This last one has nothing to do with GI, just showing how legit the game looks with some proper thematic color grading.
20220208013801_1.jpg

Last edited:
No, this is internal GI - meaning it's not an external software implementation. There are certainly problems with RT, especially after 1.31, but that's for another time. GI can only be turned off with ini edits in 2077, and doing so gets rid of the 'normal goop' but then exposes problems in the distant shadows system. In case you feel roused to ask or jest; No, it's not a geometry issue. If it were then the normal goop would be there regardless of the time of day, these problems are almost* entirely alleviated during the night, and it would not respond to ini or json tweaks. It's a systemic problem. It's likely another victim of tearing things up once they remembered this game needs to work on old hardware as show time approached, because one of the team leads bragged about how beautiful it was around summer 2020. Womp.

Holy cow, I always suspected that it was their own internal GI solution but I had my doubts because it looked half baked and a global shadow map applied overall which I was suspecting was the root cause of the shadowing shenanigans (like when you meet Jackie at the food stand in front of the megatower there's a shadow glitch that slowly creeps up as the time of day changes, it looks like flickering strips of light on the ground).

Super interesting to say the least and explains why fixing the adaptation levels is not a straight forward tweak, I've seen a few mods attempting this by either using reshade or adjusting the top and bottom levels, but they make everything else seem washed out.

I'm now curious as to how many layers of dynamic shadows and penumbras are being applied, might explain the rough cut offs, is it shader or mipmap level?

And no wonder it all breaks if you disable it considering the top levels of brightness and adaptation, I bet it just goes nuclear in the day time.

I think I may commented on that in this very thread perhaps. I did somewhere. Anyway, looks like ass but not the end of the world. I can see what they wanted to achieve. I hope they get it to how they imagined.

Mafia isn't using SSGI for their indirect lighting, it's real path tracing. However; it's notably lower quality than a title that implements RTX for people, like me, who inspect this stuff. It's fast and pretty though, Never dropped under 60FPS and even topped the game off with some color grading (Not shown, references are Vanilla). Omit the source from the screen and it still bounches light around the area. Denoising is quite pervasive indoors and in low light environments. Day time open-world - It's a real treat.

Oh that's pretty cool, so they have a minimum bounce to improve performance and use some sort of granularity filter to smooth it out, if I'm not mistaking God of War and Forza Horizon 5 do a similar thing with indirect lighting and ambient occlusion.

Oh man this makes me wonder how much better Cyberpunk would have looked if they didn't have to hack away at their implementation for performance reasons.

Hope the new patch addresses this.

They both suffer from slow SATA II connections which limits the bandwidth of the SSD regardless, I'm sure they both use USB 2.0 as well which further limits the SSD transfer capabilities if it's external.

Although I've read a few reports that the streaming issue is slightly better on the old consoles with and SSD involved.

But take it with a grain of salt as I don't have first hand knowledge here.
That's what I wrote, though in detailed manner. What comes to increasing streaming performance on OG Xbox and Xbox One X via SSD, there's no hardware site that has been able to measure any improvement there. I'm aware of forum discussions, not only here but some other places making claim that SSD has positive impact on those platforms, I have never seen anyone ever to be able to repeat that experience, what I have seen on other forums is pissed of customers complaining how SSD they put their money, didn't improve streaming performance after all. It's worth a note that SSD that these discussions related to SSD improving streaming performance has revolved a lot around drives from two manufacturers specifically, that I wont mention here.

What comes to PC pace, only thing impacting AMD CPU side AFAIK is a new scheduler in Windows 11 that didn't work out as intended. Don't know if that's been patched since.

Now I don't know what kind of tricks CDPR pulled with their engine to make CP 2077 work on Xbox and PS but I didn't believe it could be done.

That said, I wrote this as general statement to inform active forum users like you and passive ones lurking in these topic. Giving bad information, even vague information regardless of good intentions doesn't achieve anything positive.

Also in general, hardware on platforms won't change no matter how much people discuss about that. If anything could be said is that different versions of Xbox and PS combined, they have at least 7 more or less variants of console platforms to support in console space. Yet those hundreds of thousands sold units on console were what brought production of CP 2077 on black and contributed further to their margins in past year, as CP 2077 sold like hot cakes after being reintroduced in PS store. This is important as adaption of next generation consoles, regardless of manufacturer, has been negatively impacted due chip shortage.

This appears to be topic where anything goes and for me this is about celebrating CP 2077 and something I have been thinking is how for me game kept it's quality in terms of writing after Nocturne Op 5 regardless of ending. There's conversations in Aldecaldos camp, meeting with the board, certain details about Rogue. (Don't Fear) the Reaper relies to actions but that is to be expected.

That's what I wrote, though in detailed manner. What comes to increasing streaming performance on OG Xbox and Xbox One X via SSD, there's no hardware site that has been able to measure any improvement there. I'm aware of forum discussions, not only here but some other places making claim that SSD has positive impact on those platforms, I have never seen anyone ever to be able to repeat that experience, what I have seen on other forums is pissed of customers complaining how SSD they put their money, didn't improve streaming performance after all. It's worth a note that SSD that these discussions related to SSD improving streaming performance has revolved a lot around drives from two manufacturers specifically, that I wont mention here.

What comes to PC pace, only thing impacting AMD CPU side AFAIK is a new scheduler in Windows 11 that didn't work out as intended. Don't know if that's been patched since.

Now I don't know what kind of tricks CDPR pulled with their engine to make CP 2077 work on Xbox and PS but I didn't believe it could be done.

That said, I wrote this as general statement to inform active forum users like you and passive ones lurking in these topic. Giving bad information, even vague information regardless of good intentions doesn't achieve anything positive.

I fully agree, like I said I have no first hand experience with these consoles or how they operate, but generally speaking there should be an improvement in performance when it comes to SSD vs HDD speeds.

It's interesting that there isn't though and I wonder what the cause of that is, perhaps the console API and restricted shared bandwidth between system RAM and VRAM which would indeed cause some of the slow streaming issues.

Now what I've seen reported before was the general speed at which the interface and some of the object streaming operates between the two hardware specs, HDD and SSD, the latter of which improved response times and almost completely resolves the hangs and stutters.

There's plenty of videos on youtube that show this and they all repeat the same thing, comments in the said videos confirm it as well, so that's what I'm going off of.

Now don't get me wrong I don't believe it to be proof enough until I personally try it myself - which is never going to happen - but it's the only thing I've got at the moment and it seems quite unlikely that all of these people are wrong and/or lying for whatever reason.

Addendum, I'm referring to the base PS4 performance here, the issue could be different on the Xbox One but I just can't see why that would be the case since it's the same manufacturer.

Also in general, hardware on platforms won't change no matter how much people discuss about that. If anything could be said is that different versions of Xbox and PS combined, they have at least 7 more or less variants of console platforms to support in console space. Yet those hundreds of thousands sold units on console were what brought production of CP 2077 on black and contributed further to their margins in past year, as CP 2077 sold like hot cakes after being reintroduced in PS store. This is important as adaption of next generation consoles, regardless of manufacturer, has been negatively impacted due chip shortage.

Of course, it's proven fact.

It's also very likely the cause of the rushed release and half implemented/half cut features that suffer because of the optimization process.

This appears to be topic where anything goes and for me this is about celebrating CP 2077 and something I have been thinking is how for me game kept it's quality in terms of writing after Nocturne Op 5 regardless of ending. There's conversations in Aldecaldos camp, meeting with the board, certain details about Rogue. (Don't Fear) the Reaper relies to actions but that is to be expected.

Indeed, The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt started losing a lot of steam after Skellige and felt very rushed when it came to set pieces and dialogue - except for the epilogue which was masterfully done.

I'm happy to say that the quality of the writing stays strong until the very end regardless of the lifepath chosen, I really liked The Devil and The Star endings in particular, and I found a few inconsistencies in The Sun ending depending on how V's relationship with Johnny evolved but that's a minor gripe.

Addendum, I'm referring to the base PS4 performance here, the issue could be different on the Xbox One but I just can't see why that would be the case since it's the same manufacturer.
Like I wrote earlier, PS4 Fattie at least, doesn't have disc controller I/O bottleneck, I don't have information about two PS4 releases with slightly different hardware spec. Also what I wrote earlier in Xbox space bottleneck is due MS design.
It's also very likely the cause of the rushed release and half implemented/half cut features that suffer because of the optimization process.
I didn't follow the hype and was active in trailer and such breakdown topics about a year ago. The whole cut features discussion is not what I'm going to participate, they always ended up being wild goose chases or trailed to highly subjective grounds. There's case of cloaking cyberware and that we got months ago.

Features not working, I think perks were obvious but situation improved and was IIRC pretty good already with 1.24. There are still at least one that is not working in 1.31 but none of those were game stoppers. Other features that has improved almost without mention are loot tables, particularly sights for guns. Uncommon and Rare sights almost didn't exist in loot drops earlier but 1.24 and 1.3 improved to situation. There's one Quickhack that didn't drop on Epic quality on some situation, but that was covered in relevant bug topics and I hope reported.

I don't know if with 1.31 Epic and Legendary sights made appearance, AFAIK they didn't but my last playthrough was with 1.3. It's not a big deal but something I hope CDPR looks into. For me at least finding right sight with different firearms and for my V's way to solve combat scenarios and my playstyle sights are far more relevant and great feature than crafting and I don't think I'm the only one even though it's not mentioned a lot. In a bigger picture I don't think itemization and loot stuff is finished. If CDRP is going to adjust that or not remains to be seen as for most players, whom characters are at level 38-40 I guess in the end game, I think it works but it's bit borderline if what's suppose to be fun and enable something can turn to work and that can and will turn away players belonging in certain profile.

Most glaring issue with 1.24 has nothing to do with itemization nor cut features. It was that panzer could get stuck into terrain in certain phase of story and it weren't resolvable by reloading. It was really frustrating as I could see it being very confusing situation for people whom don't play game that much and for other reason, it really took away the momentum story had grounded earlier and still taking advantage of that in building momentum. It was fixed in 1.3 but made me wonder quite often why it's that people having negative experience with game, hardly ever appeared to give feedback from genuine showstoppers. Lot's of things said, not saying people have no right to say them but lot's of things said is difficult to see as compassionate.

Nice that I'm not only one liking how game builds their endings. I don't play that many games but there's one title I can think that was very satisfying in that department too, the Outer Worlds and there are similar elements contributing to that. The big payoff with Outer Worlds was intellectual aspect, certain revelation that deals with certain real like thing from our history. There was ending battle that I think they also did manage to pull off very well. CP 2077 manages to pull similar trick, it engages us intellectually, emotionally and then there's combat, where we go to other things and then it's in the eye of beholder, my take is that in the end, all roads tend to lead to philosophy. People relate to their character differently and have different expectations, but for me, this cyberpunk and it was very nice that not only game, but games in general are getting there as form of expression. That's not to say that other games don't have right to exist, just that easy route, those games are made and will always be made, like movies and novels. It's just nice when not every game is like that.
Post automatically merged:

I just want to know when the Xbox Series X update is coming out. Please let us know!
Q1 / 2022 is current schedule.

Holy cow, I always suspected that it was their own internal GI solution but I had my doubts because it looked half baked and a global shadow map applied overall which I was suspecting was the root cause of the shadowing shenanigans (like when you meet Jackie at the food stand in front of the megatower there's a shadow glitch that slowly creeps up as the time of day changes, it looks like flickering strips of light on the ground).

Super interesting to say the least and explains why fixing the adaptation levels is not a straight forward tweak, I've seen a few mods attempting this by either using reshade or adjusting the top and bottom levels, but they make everything else seem washed out.

I'm now curious as to how many layers of dynamic shadows and penumbras are being applied, might explain the rough cut offs, is it shader or mipmap level?

And no wonder it all breaks if you disable it considering the top levels of brightness and adaptation, I bet it just goes nuclear in the day time.
Soooo... Here's the thing, strap in for a sec btw. Some artifacts are within the GI system itself and some are a result of interacting with the Distant Shadows system. These may be a result of hacking things to get it to run, piece-mealing engine solutions on the fly while making the game, or just someone insisting this had to be in the game and they couldn't solve these issues so we're stuck with this crap until it's fixed.. or not. These systems are interlinked and work together, just not well a lot of the time. GI softens the darkness of Distant Shadow occluder boxes, while Distant Shadows restricts areas where the GI shouldn't be... at least it's supposed. Neither appear to work in a visually appealing manner much of the time.

The GI system does seem to have some layers, I'll need to check it out again later because it's been a while, but functionally there seems to be a large point light under the map set to not cast shadows(because then it wouldn't work) that is effected by the time of day and weather cycles. HSV for this can actually be adjusted in the env files, and would have to be if you wanted to make some kind of boutique weather mod.

Anyway; the GI has settings in the Json for normal bias(wrapping around geometry) which would make one think adjusting this could correct the 'normal goop', but it doesn't. It seems that Distant Shadows plays a key roll in several ways to restrict where the light bounces around the scene.
In the models archives, a year ago, I found tons of invisible models of varying shapes called occluders. These appear to be 'boxes' around the map placed beneath and in underpasses, bridges, alleys, etc to choke the GI system to create large scale ambient occlusion in areas that wouldn't have a lot of light penetration. Pretty cool! Distant Shadows has some problems, too. Some of these occluders seem to be placed in a terrible manner. Some cut off inappropriately, some are in areas they shouldn't be at all(the middle of the street in some cases), or they're canted floating just above the surface out in the open world. Some appear to overlap, cancelling each other out, making that overlap then glow...

I did send in a tech request at one point, as the release version of the game had an occluder sticking half out of the Ncart elevator near V's apartment. This would cause it to turn black as the player closed in on it during the day, and it would illuminated at night... Of course the boxes being placed around the world would take lots of man time to fix, remodel, shift around, etc - if that's the big problem with it. GI needs to be reworked either at the engine level or it's resolution issue, something. GI is messed up right now.

Another oddity is that Distant Shadows effects several other systems, or subystems. Turn off Distant Shadows and NPCs eyes turn black in certain areas at certain times of day. The GI systems first pass light is revealed for what it is as now the environment has a strong under glow, everywhere! There's this odd reflection map that's wrapped to metallic paint-job cars that's lorded over by the Distant Shadow system as well. This horribly low-res reflection map only effects some cars, like my precious Vtech. Turning off Distant Shadows removes this. It should be there to begin with. There should be a proper high res cube/sphere for reflecting offscreen objects, and the clearcoat on these cars should a layer be in the materials themselves. RT reflections and Psycho RT will cause the environment and objects indoors and at close range outside to glow as the rays behind you are culled, at least that's what I think is happening. Rain will be invisible except for close proximity to a local light source and a bunch of other shit. Dunno why these things are hooked into Distant Shadows, but they are. At least in this game... Changing the ini settings reveals this. Turning off GI means the areas where these shadow boxes are will become considerably dark, in some areas, like solid black practically. It's a fucking mess, so it may be a 2077 problem or a REDengine problem.

20220122002455_1.jpg20220122002448_1.jpg20220123232018_1.jpg20220122015946_1.jpg20220119190714_1.jpg

The symptoms are there, but this is all just a guess as far as causes go. Character all have a secondary grey mesh apparently, I'm wondering if that's what the "light blockers" are for the characters and what that even means. I would assume that's some kind of back face light blocker so character teeth aren't illuminated when they talk maybe? If that's so - it's not working either. I dunno. It's a mess for sure.

The only thing that comes close, but just doesn't have the strength in most cases, to clean this all up is psycho RT at 4k... yeah. That's only in some cases where the light presence is crunched enough that RT can interpolate the data and clearly say "shadows go here, lights go here. boom". The lower settings can do it, but then you have incredibly visible denoising in these cases. Psycho RT is a big FPS sink with little delivery honestly. The denoise cleanup it provides is far more visible than any GI most of the time. Anyway; CDPR also mentioned their RT implementation works in tandem, and this is visible from rigorous testing, with the GI system and not independent or above it. So... yeah. Don't know what to expect on that.
Oh that's pretty cool, so they have a minimum bounce to improve performance and use some sort of granularity filter to smooth it out, if I'm not mistaking God of War and Forza Horizon 5 do a similar thing with indirect lighting and ambient occlusion.
Dunno about those. I already played GoW on PS4, the improvements aren't enough to buy it again. I did see something about diffuse light and AO updates, but such minimal icing on the cake isn't work the ask imo.
Oh man this makes me wonder how much better Cyberpunk would have looked if they didn't have to hack away at their implementation for performance reasons.
Again, maybe that's what happened. Hopefully that's what happened. If this is the way it is because of capacity, intellect, or standards; It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Remember; someone thought it was a good idea for fixers to sell you used cars when they could have easily enhanced the world and the narrative by having an autonomous car dealership(s) in the game... which would be almost effortless subtext - rapacious capitalism, dead unions... or something else. Anything other than this. Someone thought that Wakako and Sebastian sending you on missions to generally mess with, steal from, kill, or maime their own people was a good idea. *Am I missing something here? Someone thought telling the player they're dying an hour into the main story wouldn't conflict with the open world activities, nor to try and tie some of those things into the narrative... These things aren't that way for lack of time, that's by design. It's why I'm concerned about the future of this game even if the bugged stuff is fixed.

Hope for the best; Expect the worst.

EDIT: I played GoW on PS4 day one, not PS5.

Last edited:
Intereseting read. Remember you explaining these lighting issues earlier. Can't say I understand everything here, but can only hope this GI problem gets fixed at some point. Strangely enough, if this is indeed an internal problem, some people claimed already that they didn't experience any of these. I on the other hand had TONS of these ugly monsters on many many surfaces, and quite often much more severe (no RTX on my end though).

Intereseting read. Remember you explaining these lighting issues earlier. Can't say I understand everything here, but can only hope this GI problem gets fixed at some point. Strangely enough, if this is indeed an internal problem, some people claimed already that they didn't experience any of these. I on the other hand had TONS of these ugly monsters on many many surfaces, and quite often much more severe (no RTX on my end though).
That's hard to imagine someone could play this game and not look around themselves. It's not something that can go unnoticed in a game where the graphics are a significant selling point. You are begged to explore the city. Grab that person by the neck, like a dog, shove their face into the screen and rub their nose in it.

RTX barely cleans this up on occasion, and it wouldn't matter much if it entirely fixed it. This game was billed for last gen. It's not reasonable a choice between halving your frame rate and dog doodoo - especially when we've already discussed other studios, including one that's a AA dev team a fraction of CDPR's size, have accomplished decent results in this regard.

Last edited:
View attachment 11267680

It's been a year since the release. Thank you for all of the support and passion you've given us!

Here's to you!

thanks for wasting time postcasting 4 outfit, which is for how little the game is worth, thanks for promising us the next Fall out in terms of gameplay and giving us a sacred 3 in terms of evolution, thanks for seeing you with something that no one plays nor is anyone interested, while [...], thank you... you are very kind

Last edited by a moderator:
The thought of using the dress code factor in gameplay often comes up when playing through Cyberpunk 2077...
For example, in the order "Empathy deficit", where you need to get into a club and install a virus, everything suggests the influence of the hero's clothes on events: the need for a peaceful passage, and the fact that events take place in a crowded place, and the fact that the guard is attentive looks at the protagonist and asks to leave the weapon at the entrance... It would only be logical to make a few lines in the dialogues in which the characters would react to the street/business/home style of the hero's clothes.
But, unfortunately, this is not the case ... You can at least break naked at the doors of the club - no questions arise, no one cares. And it's boring.

Top Bottom