24 skip no longer working for shops.

+
Been testing this all morning and it seems the 24hr skip no longer works so no shop in my game is restocking. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, or if there is a way to fix it.

Been testing this all morning and it seems the 24hr skip no longer works so no shop in my game is restocking. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, or if there is a way to fix it.
never happend in my game, i have done it dozens of time, its the only way to get the legendary dress recipe

This may sound obvious but all things considered I have to ask, are you skipping time inside or outside the store?

You need to save @ next of shop .
now you enter it :0
You @ npc. There is no item is you want right :0 ?
ok . load a save.
everytime you enter it. Its will have new item :0
That how i farm my dress. :0
each shop have specific outfit. its up in to that area.

But . This process is spend time. it same as craft process. or farm boss process.
You need 3 or 4 slot ? You need save and mass craft and take a look at result.
You need 4 slot legend drop from boss. Ok :0 ! save and keep keeling him .
until he drop it.

time is our vauable resource. its not return . You life time is ticking. You grown every sec :0
in real - _ -

Its up to You wanna sink time on this offline game or not. Well about me. I selfie with my self in real
on wall tv and can show my social . so its worth for me. for just looking in this offline game :0

how about you ? You really wanna sink time in here or not :0 remeber .. its our limited edit thing.
its not.. return *O*

cheer

never happend in my game, i have done it dozens of time, its the only way to get the legendary dress recipe
Which store has the dress recipe? Help would be greatly appreciated on where you can get what. I just KNOW there's gotta be a thread somewhere around here about where to get the 'good' crafting specs when shopping. I just cannot find it. =0.

24 skip should always work, and if it doesn't, save > quit > reload > should work again
if you find that it still doesn't work, most likely you're looking for a bugged legendary recipe which will not show up again after visiting the vendor the first time

its a PitA and I hope CDPR fixes it!

On harder difficulties; waiting 24hr should have penalty after you have a relict inside your head, like "relict malfunction" should have a chance of flatlining your V.

What is sad, legendary crafting recipes for clothes only spawn on your very first visit to a shop. You can't craft them until your at least lvl 30. Many people will be looking for an outfit they like from lvl1, thus blowing their chance at those recipes.

for me the legendary crafting specs aren't even that important... most of them look ugly at least in my opinion there are many purple ones which look way cooler - and if its about the slots with max armor stats... just wait with looting the open world legendaries until u reach lvl 50 - thats what I do if I really "need" max slots... what ii actually don't need at all in the current "end"game... but the bug still sucks... should be easy to fix that one fast I wonder why they haven't done it yet.

Top Bottom