3200 scraps for a single card? ~bURp!&@()$+

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
4x the cost in scraps: 3200 scraps for a single card? Pay (or grind) 2W by definition, but I was expecting nothing less.

At least thanks for confirming this was not a game worth playing, as it's going down the subscription-based model.

ie: DLC card packs.

You also fed some of the community's ideas through the monetization/marketing meat grinder, completely messing those up too.

We tried to help you design a fair monetization model, but nobody listened, because you're the 'experts'.

I may still post the TB/HC/PTR feedback, but maybe it's not even worth it at this point. I don't get paid to produce reports anyways.

Never again wasting my time with another CDPR product. You lost all credibility with this F2P disaster, as far as I'm concerned.

Excellent example of why I NEVER buy a product before release; because I don't want to deal with these shenanigans later.

PS: Have fun with all the refund requests, BBB complaints & legal issue. You can't alter a game on release and not provide refunds.

I don't expect a response. If you want any further information out of me, I'll be expecting a salary; not wasting my time.

And in conclusion: What did I tell you about making too many changes simultaneously? What about having to re-test everything; back to beta? What about inexperienced game designers not listening to experienced players? Who cares... none of that matters any longer. Rest in peace.

Last edited:
That was a lot of salt. Like, you could go into the salt business with how much was just produced.

This game is so f2p though so I am not sure I get where that all came from. I see nothing wrong with making thronebreaker cards a little more expensive to craft. You can grind for them or just buy thronebreaker, which is a good game btw and supports gwent :D

Thronebreaker cards cost more to craft, yeah. That was covered in at least one video/stream/other official update before release.

Since this is just a rant thread, I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom