A couple of things I have noticed recently

+
A couple of things I have noticed recently

1) At lower ranks the match-making is awful! For me. On casual it's 50/50 but ranked.....losing 3/10 games. I change one card in my deck. I get matched with a deck I can't win against. It seems I can't win shit anymore!
2) I took screenshots of this but can't be arsed to get into it with support team. A nilfgard card deleted my 16 point regis......because he is a spy. that's right. MY Regis boosted itself to 16 then was wiped off the board by a NG card who's name is unpronounceable.
3) I WILL NOT copy a nerds deck. GWENT is not my life's work. The youtube players want to avoid making a living, fair enough. But they make crap players copy decks and not think at all!

GWENT is a wonderful game. But with so many dodgy things going on. Taking a break form it. I should add I am not even mid ladder player. Just play for a an hour or so a day. Usually more if things are going my way. Which they never have haha because i'm shite at this game. Clearly.

I'm not sorry if I ruffled any feathers. I know it's a free game, in the strictest sense. But it's not if you want to do well faster than others.

Top Bottom