A little and unlucky issue

+
A little and unlucky issue

Hello everyone,

I had a small and unfortunate problem yesterday. Checking the mailbox, I saw the email for access to the Beta. I tried to click the button, but it didn't work. Realizing that the problem could be the presence of the email in the spam folder, I moved the email in the Inbox folder.
But... it's missing. I tried to look for it, even using the search bar, but nothing. Yahoo, for some reason, removed it.
Playing the Beta was one of the things I was waiting for months, and it's really sad that I can't play it for a stupid error of Yahoo.
I immediately sent a message to the Facebook page of Gwent, asking, if it were possible, of resending the e-mail, checking to be sure that I was obviously part of those who had received the email.
(Of course I gave my email address in order to check)
At 24 hours later I received no reply.
In case you can not do anything, I understand.
Sometimes these misfortunes happen. It's sad, but nothing more.

Thanks.

It's weekend now, please be patient :)

Did you check your trash folder or any other possible and impossible folders? Just yesterday I lost one email while trying to move it and I found it from folder that I didn't even know existed.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the trash folder was the first thing I checked.
I checked all the other folder and I used also the search bar. But it was in the spam folder, and if the system has a bug that instead of moving from there, delete it, there is no second chance. I'm also trying to restore the email, there is a Yahoo service that allows to do it, but not always work. I tried this morning, no result. I want try again at the 15.45.

Anyway, thanks for reply. I'll wait.
And... probably my English is awful... Italians are quite famous for this. Sigh. :sadtriss:

Hello everyone,

I had a small and unfortunate problem yesterday. Checking the mailbox, I saw the email for access to the Beta. I tried to click the button, but it didn't work. Realizing that the problem could be the presence of the email in the spam folder, I moved the email in the Inbox folder.
But... it's missing. I tried to look for it, even using the search bar, but nothing. Yahoo, for some reason, removed it.
Playing the Beta was one of the things I was waiting for months, and it's really sad that I can't play it for a stupid error of Yahoo.
I immediately sent a message to the Facebook page of Gwent, asking, if it were possible, of resending the e-mail, checking to be sure that I was obviously part of those who had received the email.
(Of course I gave my email address in order to check)
At 24 hours later I received no reply.
In case you can not do anything, I understand.
Sometimes these misfortunes happen. It's sad, but nothing more.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear about this. Please contact our tech support via playgwent.com/support - the fine folks there should be able to help you out.

Please don't hesitate to contact me via PM if you have any further questions.

Thanks for reply.

Obviously I had a DMARC problem in sending the request (sad life, really), and I had to use Gmail to a problem I had with Yahoo, stating that I had the problem with my Yahoo email. (And of course I wrote my yahoo email).
But now it seems to be all right. Support request send, I wait response (unhurriedly).

Thanks for your help. Really.

Top Bottom