A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
I've wanted one of these so badly for the longest time. Ever since I missed out on the CE that included them. I'd be absolutely ecstatic to win of them!

I dare not go into this whirlpool of medallion-lovers who'd hunt me down if I got one.

But that art work in the News section of Radovid is frickin' awesome. Reminds me of the flashbacks from TW.

KnightofPhoenix said:
Meanwhile, MM360 is smirking cause his ploy to attract unspeakable activity succeeded.

That or he's like "wtf, how am I supposed to pick 17 people?!"

I know...its insane :eek:
I came online and there was none almost and then 130 peeps :eek:
I am happy to be on the first page lol

After becoming disenfranchised with MMOs, Withcer and Witcher 2 have a great way to scratch that RPG itch. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see what CDPR comes up with next.

Exactly one year ago May 17, 2011, he was released Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in the PC version! As you can see the game was a great success :) Happy birthday for the whole RED's team :)

Boy, one of those medallions sure would look good with my lime green polyester leisure suit and white patent leather platform shoes at the local Discotheque!

Nigdy nie przepadałem za grami RPG, ale ostatnio poszedłem do sklepu i zakupiłem Wiedźmina 2 edycję rozszerzoną. Aż żal nie mieć polskiej produkcji, w dodatku tak wyśmienitej. Gra jest po prostu cudowna, po zagraniu w nią całkowicie zmieniłem swój stosunek do gatunku RPG. Jest to jedna z pierwszych gier RPG w jakie grałem a zarazem najlepsza. Wiedźmin 2 bardzo mi się spodobał pod aspektem dojrzałej fabuły jak i wyśmienitej grafiki oraz braku liniowości ;). Niedługo zabieram się za ponowne przejście gry (tym razem ścieżką Rocha). Teraz śmiało mogę powiedzieć, że jestem fanem tej gry, w pokoju wisi już nawet plakat z Geraltem. Niedługo mam też zamiar wyruszyć do sklepu po pierwszą część gry i uzupełnić swoją kolekcję. Myślę, że taki medalion byłby fajnym prezentem dla gracza, który dopiero od nie dawna zaczął się interesować przygodami Geralta z Rivii. Jestem bardzo zadowolony z gry oraz dodatkowych "gadżetów" dodanych do edycji rozszerzonych. Takie rzeczy jak moneta, soundtrack, poradnik itd. są na prawdę są czymś świetnym. Absolutnie nie żałuję wydanych pieniędzy na grę. Pozdrawiam ;)

I would absolutely love one of these. I've been hooked on the Witcher 2 since it came out. Geralt is probably my favourite video game character, impressive given how much I loved John Marston from Red Dead Redemption...

Well, it you weren't already my favourite Community Manager, you sure are now! But I guess that comes naturally seeing CDProjekt and its subsidiaries have for a while now been my favourite gaming company ever. Not just for the Witcher franchise (THANK YOU for staying true to the source material, unlike some other game/movie adaptations...), but also for GOG.com which together has turned the DRM-ridden gaming world on its head by proving that there are still customer-oriented companies out there worth supporting.

Keep it up!

That attractive elf girl named Mottle that I saved from the massacre in Flotsam at the end of act 1 and later repaid me by sleeping with me would DEFINITELY want me to have one of those medallions! She said so herself! haha please.

Top Bottom