A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
Im planing to make tatto of Witchers wolf medalion on my left side of chest, big one, so now you now
how much I love the game , and how Hi I think of you !!!!
CDPR you are the best , I love you and your work , keep it straight , my support !!!!

I would love to have one of wolf medalions :)

Guest 2000260

Well, can't hurt to try..
Also, I'd like to express my gratitude to CDPR for the awesome job they're doing with their customer/fan-friendly decisions

One year today since the release of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings on PC.
Pick me, pick me, pick me! I would love a witcher medallion so much!

"A są rzeczy, których nie sposób zdobyć nawet magią. I są dary, których nie wolno przyjąć jeśli nie jest się w stanie odwzajemnić ich... czymś równie cennym. W przeciwnym razie taki dar przecieknie przez palce, stopi się niby okruch lodu, zaciśnięty w dłoni. Zostanie tylko żal, poczucie straty i krzywdy..."

Yennefer w rozmowie z Geraltem.~ Okruch lodu

-"A czy ty wiesz, Dijkstra, że mieć milion (medalion) i nie mieć miliona (medaliona ;P ) to razem dwa miliony (medaliony) ?"

Esterad do Dijkstry, Wieża Jaskółki

The one thing I know is that some things are just worth fighting for (Aka this medallion :p). - James Raynor

I am absolutely a CD Projekt RED fan for life. Everything you guys have done is amazing, and I couldn't gush any more about you to my friends. The Witcher 2 is a masterpiece of an RPG, made by a company who cares about making quality games with tremendous value and not about pandering to the lowest common denominator. I wish you nothing but the best of success, and I can't see how you could possibly achieve anything less.

<: O Me_me_me_me_me_me_me_me_me_me_me_me_me_me!

I want it so much, that it BURNS MY SOUL! Body too... a bit, my neck is saying "DO WANT". |: |

I bought 1st part, no medallion, because I was late with money... Second collectors edition for PC... no medallion. T_T

Why meee GODS, whyyy meee!

Ok enough, prettyyy plllease xD

Wooow Witcher medalions, which wears Geralt. That is very goood :D specially if if its magical. It would be great to have one of those :D

Top Bottom