A Swordmaster Who Became a Moutain Snake

+

rrc

Forum veteran
A Swordmaster Who Became a Moutain Snake

I thought it would never be possible to reach R20 with a Swordmaster deck, but I have managed to do it. I started playing Gwent shortly before Season of Elves started and last season was my first Ranked game. I started with Francesca Swordmaster, but after R18, it seemed impossible to rank up. So, I went with Vrihedd (Neophyte, Vanguard, Officer) and managed to reach R20 to earn Swordmaster title. But this season I tried with Eithnè Swordmaster deck and somehow managed to reach R20 with Swordmaster deck itself. Of course, I had got better cards, but I don't think Swordmaster is a deck with which we can reach R20 with Francesca. Eithnè is awesome and much better than Francesca.

But R19 to R20 was incredibly hard. Till R19, the rank points given is good, but after R19, wins get 30 to 40 and loses get -15 to -25. I wanted to give up Swordmaster and try something else, but somehow I stuck with Swordmaster! Has anyone reached R20 with only Swordmaster deck?

If anyone wants to know the build, please let me know and I will try to create a GwendDB deck and write a noob's guide to possibly reach R20 with Eithnè Swordmaster.

I got 21 now with swordmaster, after 5months of warduncer nightmares.
in march got to 4290, hated that elfswarm :mad:

rrc

Forum veteran
Pruny;n10965113 said:
I got 21 now with swordmaster, after 5months of warduncer nightmares.
in march got to 4290, hated that elfswarm :mad:

Rank 21 is awesome. Can you please share your deck?

Damn that's kind of a mad deck with Pavko only there for the trap. And Cyprian for what? Nekkers? Interesting.

I got to 20 with a Francesca swordmaster deck multiple times, never to 21 though. My francesca deck has Braenn and Isengrim with a couple of ambush silvers

Top Bottom