[ACT I] Problems with a warrant on me

+
[ACT I] Problems with a warrant on me

I have a warrant for killing some guard that I didnt kill.....this hunter keeps popping up every time I exit a building.....I just wanted some info on what to do about him? Thanks in advance.

Is it true that I have to pay 1000 orens or can I pay a lesser amount and still get the warrant lifted....Thanks in advance.

You can't kill him and he insists on 1000 Orens http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=9206.msg224230#msg224230

Besides mtrebow, you did kill those guards. I am quite sure it was an accident (same thing happened to me) but you did, didn't you? :D

Happened to me also.Exiting from Country Inn some night, 3 Barghests pop up .. Well, group style ... Mercenary Guards being blue (neutral) to me, seems my sword hit one, eventually killed him ... Accident, yes, other guards were after me but I could outran them. Was on my way to .. Abigail's Hut or else, and when exiting, that damn Bounty was here .. First tried to fight ... at this point, this is even more than a "god mode" for him, nerf. So I died, reload ... and spent some times outrunning him a couple of times, till I got enough to pay him.Damned.Since that .. no more group style if anyone blue is around (even travelers, beggard, town's something).

harharhar... exactly the same happened to me but I was lucky and never faced the headhunter. After that job related accident Geralt went into the Vesna is in danger quest. During the cutscene *yeah game crash* and I continued with an other save, stumbled into the Barghest fight again and that time... didn't hurt the guards.btwI think the headhunter doesn't care if you kill civilian, Once Geralt was entering the smal settlement in Act 1 which "gates" were guarded by the vigilantes, there was an Barghest attack as well. The vigilantes got involved and Geralt killed them accidently l... the headhunter never turned up.

Well maybe that HeadHunter doesn't care for civilians, but city guards care for Slums's Bandits (Act II) :Killing the Bouncers at Rammsmeat's house to get the key before I start anything of investigation (yep, another new game, addicted am I) .. Then noticed, when heading to Cemetery gate (for Restless Ghost), that City Guards became hostile and chased me (I'm definetely sure I didn't killed, even hit, anyone else). Hell, I outran'em and hide for a while, entered the Hairy Bear Inn, and prayed Melitele a bit (I know I know, Geralt's not so religious, but ..) to avoid Headhunter. Gracefully, didn't showed up this time :)

You prayed Melitele at the Hairy Bear? o_O never found such an option there. Or did you went to the Majoran hospital and donate... dried fruit , ham sandwich or so? ;D

Well, I say "praying Melitele", but there is no option to do so, even at the Hospital, just a way to tell ^^Hoping for the Headhunter not to come this time. Usually, never works in case I kill a city guard, mercenary, that kinda'guys. Have to pray harder, I guess (or give better food to the Altar than Chicken / Mutton Leg (Mistoe ? Misteltoes ? Well, that waq an idea ...)

I killed a hord of thugs in front of the inn because suddenly a vledder was there ???No one got mad at me except the few thugs I accedently hit, group mode was still on. thugs and vledder dead, geralt free and walking

Yes because the headhunter doesn't care about those poeple. Something like that I already mentioned here. I happen to kill thugs there as well when a fleder showed up and... *uuuups* an old hag got killed as well durng that mess. But even the fate of this old and poor woman didn't move the headhunters heart... Geralt never had to bear consequences ^__^

Top Bottom